spladle08

Freestyle 2019 Sr Nationals

Just now, spladle08 said:

Heck yea, Pant is going down ultimately right?
Strength is a big part of his game and he's just too small here. 

I don't know if he can.

If he qualifies here, then he qualifies at 74kg. The only other chance he can qualify at 65kg is at last chance qualifiers, which prohibits folks who are already entered from competing, yes? Or does that apply to a specific weight class? 

Is he allowed to take is qualification and apply it however he wishes to?

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

I don't know if he can.

If he qualifies here, then he qualifies at 74kg. The only other chance he can qualify at 65kg is at last chance qualifiers, which prohibits folks who are already entered from competing, yes? Or does that apply to a specific weight class? 

Is he allowed to take is qualification and apply it however he wishes to?

Oh well maybe he knows its a long shot either way. 
he will be a tough out at 70kg in the future though

Just now, Plasmodium said:

Marsteller doesn't look very good.

Looking like a last chance sort of performance here.

74 is going to be insane there.

86 too.

Either way if he picks it up on the backside he'll be a helluva out for a top seed.

4 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Pretty much was.  

I’ll play along and give you one example, it’s on you to find and acknowledge the rest:

nhs stating lee, in discussing why would he be the 1seed with no relevant criteria,  hasn’t beaten anyone in freestyle the last two years because he hasn’t competed. Your responding with, so you think he should be seeded last, or you think he will go 0-2 this weekend? 

Now while it is up to you to acknowledge what you’re doing, I’m highly confident you will not. So back to the wrestling. 

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

I’ll play along and give you one example, it’s on you to find and acknowledge the rest:

nhs stating lee, in discussing why would he be the 1seed with no relevant criteria,  hasn’t beaten anyone in freestyle the last two years because he hasn’t competed. Your responding with, so you think he should be seeded last, or you think he will go 0-2 this weekend? 

Now while it is up to you to acknowledge what you’re doing, I’m highly confident you will not. So back to the wrestling. 

Glad you brought this up.  That was my question, since he doesn’t have any freestyle, like was mentioned, where should he be seeded?

3 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Glad you brought this up.  That was my question, since he doesn’t have any freestyle, like was mentioned, where should he be seeded?

Pretty much what I expected. At least you’re twisting around your own words rather than someone else’s this time. Enjoy the matches. 

Edited by Lurker