scramble

Freestyle Senior Nationals_Final Day

1 minute ago, goheels1812 said:

Unless Cox is at 97 too. Cox still hasn’t announced right? (I’m not being sarcastic I may have missed it if he did)

True. I think most believe it’s 86 for him, myself included, but we won’t know for sure until he hops on the scale.

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I want to see JO go to that level when the pressure is on. He these skills, but it always feels his sphincter tightens at the big events.

I think it was more of a tank issue and he finally figured out his cut. I know that sounds ridiculous given he's not a spring chicken, but the difference in his tank in competition at weight and when in practice drilling hard while fat and happy is the biggest I've ever seen of any elite wrestler. He's going to need a full tank against Zain, so it's great to see him put it on guys like this. So impressive.

1 minute ago, wrestlingnerd said:

I think it was more of a tank issue and he finally figured out his cut. I know that sounds ridiculous given he's not a spring chicken, but the difference in his tank in competition at weight and when in practice drilling hard while fat and happy is the biggest I've ever seen of any elite wrestler. He's going to need a full tank against Zain, so it's great to see him put it on guys like this. So impressive.

So far whatever him and Kenny Monday have going is working better than whatever his routine was in the past. I cannot wait for OTTs.

Just now, VakAttack said:

That match was easier than his tech over Vito.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just very very controlled by Spencer. NATO only threatened once (but he did finish at least) in 6 minutes. If they meet again I think Spencer will be able to turn him.