Jump to content
Jimmy Cinnabon

Penn State took 2 big hits this weekend

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

You cannot help but laugh at a poster named Antitroll having a conversation with Jimmy Cinnabon. Can’t even make this stuff up. 

What I find funny is that some here actually thought Cinnamon Buns was a Penn State fan at one point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

What I find funny is that some here actually thought Cinnamon Buns was a Penn State fan at one point. 

Jimmy tries to hide his trolls as legit posts and does an okay job on occasion, but he's been outed as who and what he is.

A Penn Stater he is not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had labrum tears on both sides, wrestled through both.  One of them for about a year and a half.  You can certainly compete with a labrum tear.  You run the risk, and most likely will, continue to do damage to the labrum and other parts of the complex as well, the kind of damage that may have you sitting out for a year in recovery,  but its a matter of pain tolerance and how much one can take and still perform.  He seems like the kind of guy that could fight through it.  If its more/different than labrum....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Kerkvelet just took 3rd at senior nationals with a torn ACL lol cael said we ll see Shak mid January so that seems like plenty of time to get his legs under him 

Shakur Rasheed is NOT Kerkvliet.  Never has been, never will be.  Plus, it is RIDICULOUS to compare one injury to another from one person to another.

Some guys wrestle through torn knee ligaments with minimal effects.  Some don't.  Dustin Schlatter stands out as one of the best that couldn't barely move on his knee.

Rasheed may very welll wrestle effectively this season.  However, NOTHING you said about Kerkvliet is in ANY WAY relevant to whether or no he does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lurker said:

I've had labrum tears on both sides, wrestled through both.  One of them for about a year and a half.  You can certainly compete with a labrum tear.  You run the risk, and most likely will, continue to do damage to the labrum and other parts of the complex as well, the kind of damage that may have you sitting out for a year in recovery,  but its a matter of pain tolerance and how much one can take and still perform.  He seems like the kind of guy that could fight through it.  If its more/different than labrum....

Pain tolerance isn't too big an issue since pain relief can be administered. That surprised me when I found that out. I asked when, a few years ago, the VT kid finished the NCAA's with broken or separated ribs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

What I find funny is that some here actually thought Cinnamon Buns was a Penn State fan at one point. 

I still think it is Jimmy Gulibon.  He looks like he has a good sense of humor and we all know those guys like to have FUN.  Plus, the similarity of the names cant be ignored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I still think it is Jimmy Gulibon.  He looks like he has a good sense of humor and we all know those guys like to have FUN.  Plus, the similarity of the names cant be ignored.

You think CinnaBON is GuliBON because the name is similar? Seems like a stretch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I still think it is Jimmy Gulibon.  He looks like he has a good sense of humor and we all know those guys like to have FUN.  Plus, the similarity of the names cant be ignored.

Does Gulibon have two degrees?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It aint Jimmy G.

I wonder if buns and I had some classes together in UP?

With the "2 degrees", maybe it's Dr. Jimmy smart'n Martin trolling us at a record level.

But I think the good Dr has much more important things to do than post as much as the baked flour, sugar and cinnie poet that graces this board does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2019 at 9:11 AM, wrestlingnerd said:

Is this a guess or did you hear from a credible source? Asking seriously. If it's just a torn labrum, that's good news compared to the other possibilities. It'll be very painful to bear weight on it but you can wrestle through a torn labrum, unlike a serious separation. 

I saw it in the headline from a story online, nj.com i think,  but i can't locate it now by searching.   So perhaps that article was modified and that may not be accurate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...