ConnorsDad

Who are the most knowledgable posters on this forum?

Since Christmas is coming up I thought I would lighten it up a little and put this out there. There are numerous posters who I think are more knowledgeable than me, that would be almost all of you, but here are a few who I think are not only the most knowledgeable but objective as well:

wrestlingnerd

LJB

VakAttak

SteamboatCharlie

Housebye

By the way, I know this wasn't part of the title, but after last weekend I can honestly say that any of you who think TBarr is the biggest homer or the most unobjective are sorely mistaken. He is not even in the top 10. I give him a hard time every once in a while but at least he will admit he's a homer for Penn State and, in my opinion, very knowledgeable. Some of my Cornell fan brothers literally need a reality check and to lighten up as do some of the Hawkeye fans. Some of these guys make me look knowledgeable and to hear them talk you would think every time one of their wrestlers lost it was because of bad officiating  or some other thing out of their control.

Anyway just something to have fun with and I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas. I must admit personally that having my son land at home today from college might be the best Christmas present I've ever received.

Merry Christmas brother. You have a good list there. I like em all.

Generally partial to
Wrestlingnerd and nhs67

But how can you go wrong with the others listed. Vak, Housebye, LJB, and company.

"The worst posters" wouldve been more of a powder keg :)
But tis the season. Hope you enjoy your time with the kiddo.
#cheers

I joined this board about a year ago and one of the first replies I got was a kind, constructive comment regarding ACC wrestling from @Housebuye. He’s always come across as a level headed, objective poster and I always think he provides quality insights. There’s a lot of good posters here though and a lot of people I really enjoy reading their opinions. 

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone here! 

I've enjoyed just about everyone's post at one time or another in this forum.  It's been my, 'goto' forum for a long time.                                                                                                                               The posters range from comical to pompous and from snarky to academic.   The posters mentioned seem to be the, 'leaders of the pack.'                                                                                           I read for years before I ever joined and posted.  I'm grateful this forum is here.  Cheers to you all.  Peace.

was there a poster of that name, or, are you just going deep cut on some old school mid-south wrestling?
either way... tip of the cap

Poster of the same name who clearly had an affinity for that era of professional wrestling

I believe Ackbar ran Bob Preusse’s campaign for the Mayor of Cleveland.

Hey, I'm on a positive list!

Guys I always enjoy reading thoughts from:

olddirty

wrestlingnerd

LJB

Housebuye

russelscout

BAC (he and I used to squabble quite a bit)

jaroslav hasek (who is also Andrew Spey)

HuskerDu (Willie Saylor)

Crotalus

wrestlingphish

ionel

madcat11

boconnell

msu158

treep2020

steamboat_charlie

Jason Bryant

scribe

headshuck

lemonpie (probably has made me laugh out loud more than anyone besides maybe headshuck)

nom

hammerlock3 (I know he can be abrasive, but I like him)

Fletcher

gimpletf

plasmodium

ConnorsDad

There are a couple of Ohio State guys, Cornell guys Penn State guys, and Missouri guys that I'm forgetting, too.

Happy holidays to all!

Edited by VakAttack

I’m also going to add @SetonHallPirate to the list. He spends time every week compiling a comprehensive list of matches/tourneys for everyone on the board to have quick access to find. I’m not sure about you guys but I check that list lots throughout the week and it saves me a bunch of time from having to go to teams websites to find what I’m looking for. Thanks for the time you spend doing that. It is extremely appreciated SetonHallPirate!

17 hours ago, goheels1812 said:

I joined this board about a year ago and one of the first replies I got was a kind, constructive comment regarding ACC wrestling from @Housebuye. He’s always come across as a level headed, objective poster and I always think he provides quality insights. There’s a lot of good posters here though and a lot of people I really enjoy reading their opinions. 

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone here! 

Much appreciated. You are the man. 

zach Sherman 2020 ncaa champion