moveurfeet32

Wow...How bad is Hofstra again

On 1/11/2020 at 6:58 PM, SetonHallPirate said:

why would I..Thats what I'm talking about...Zero fans in a free to attend Arena..Citadel is not good at all. They should be wrestling the top teams in EIWA and trying to set up their guys up with a decent seed in EIWA Tournament (they dont dual top 3 in EIWA..Cornell/Prineton/Lehigh). That was a nice win over 2-4 Binghampton and Hofstra wrestled well. 

Real positive & supportive thread ripping Hofstra, The Citadel, & VMI ....... Programs with either roster caps, a general lack of resources compared to other Programs, or in situations that don’t allow them to be Penn State, Iowa, Cornell, etc.  

Would you all feel better if these Programs were eliminated ?

We are our own worst enemy.

17 hours ago, Show_Me said:

Real positive & supportive thread ripping Hofstra, The Citadel, & VMI ....... Programs with either roster caps, a general lack of resources compared to other Programs, or in situations that don’t allow them to be Penn State, Iowa, Cornell, etc.  

Would you all feel better if these Programs were eliminated ?

We are our own worst enemy.

So don't ever discuss Coaches that are just not getting it done? Hofstra is in a Wrestling hotbed and at one time not long ago filled their arena with paying fans for Home duals and wrestled a good schedule. They now don't charge and they probably have 50 people show up and have made their schedule filled with teams outside the top 50. They do wrestle NC State today who is their only opponent in top 25 but dont schedule the top teams in their conference (EIWA)?. In 2013 Hofstra dualed 11 Teams in the Top 25 including #1 Minnesota, #4 Iowa and #5 Ohio State..When Hofstra had the right leadership there were PRIDE fans all over the Northeast cheering them on. They are in the media capital of the world and when they were doing well you always read about their Wrestling team. Now you never hear anything about them. I think theres a better chance of them dropping the program because they dont have the right leadership and they keep under performing then someone calling them out on a forum. If you get the right leader on Long Island Hofstra will again be filling their arena and will have plenty of Buzz. 

Edited by moveurfeet32