wamba

Yazdani injury

Does anyone know what happened to Yazdani?

David Taylor just had a post on his Instagram wishing him a speedy recovery and that he hopes he will recover in time for Tokyo. Yazdani replied saying it’s a tough time for him right now.

50 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

He will be fine. Nobody is changing their plans based on this. 

He doesn’t even really need to go to trials. He has plenty of time to recover before the Olympics. It isn’t nearly as bad as DT’s injury. 

How do you know this? I’m still wondering what happened to DT. 

57 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Torn meniscus?   NBD   People get surgery for that midseason.

So long as it was only scoped. They will occasionally do a more invasive repair, as opposed to cutting out the tear with the scope. But if it is just a scope, he could wrestle in a week if the Olympics were on the line.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:09 AM, wamba said:

Does anyone know what happened to Yazdani?

David Taylor just had a post on his Instagram wishing him a speedy recovery and that he hopes he will recover in time for Tokyo. Yazdani replied saying it’s a tough time for him right now.

Can’t help but point out that this makes Taylor nicer in twitter to Yazdani than to Cox. Sigh. 

4 hours ago, headshuck said:

That’s why I love JB. I mean you just have to love a 5x-er doing that. And JB knows it’s possible his biggest competition is Dake if he goes down. Reminds me of how Schultz hoisted Monday on his shoulders and paraded him around the mat when Monday won gold in 1988. Cheering for the guy who denied him a repeat spot on the Oly team.