Lurker

The all about me thread

Last night my girl, who I’ve lived with for about two years, threw a party for my 45th bday. When it game time to open presents....boy did I put a good one on everyone there.  Opening what was supposed to be a gift from my oldest daughter, I instead pulled out the diamond, shocked the hell out of everybody, and got down on my knee. I called this the all about my post, but it’s really all about her. I am super excited that she will soon be my wife. 

Merry Christmas to everyone!  We have some squabbles around here but that’s what family does. Wish you all the happiest of holidays. Mine has already been beyond blessed. 

Big congrats brother! It’s better to give than to receive, but you did both at the same time! Everyone deserves somebody to love!bMerry Christmas!u

After 12 years of being sick with ulcerative colitis, 31 hospitalizations, 5 major surgeries, and fighting for my life for 5 years, I got my miracle cure a couple of years ago. I met the woman of my dreams a while back and she knows it’s coming soon. I will be finishing my degree this summer after having to take a medical leave after finishing my core classes.

I don’t post as much as I used to (under a different name), but sometimes getting on this forum and “lurking” or posting about Df and Jadidi put a smile on my face. I’m not going to shove religion down anyone’s throat, but there are a alkkkffc still miracles today, no matter what you are going through.

God bless and Merry Christmas to everyone!

3 hours ago, RajaThaiKnee said:

Big congrats brother! It’s better to give than to receive, but you did both at the same time! Everyone deserves somebody to love!bMerry Christmas!u

After 12 years of being sick with ulcerative colitis, 31 hospitalizations, 5 major surgeries, and fighting for my life for 5 years, I got my miracle cure a couple of years ago. I met the woman of my dreams a while back and she knows it’s coming soon. I will be finishing my degree this summer after having to take a medical leave after finishing my core classes.

I don’t post as much as I used to (under a different name), but sometimes getting on this forum and “lurking” or posting about Df and Jadidi put a smile on my face. I’m not going to shove religion down anyone’s throat, but there are a alkkkffc still miracles today, no matter what you are going through.

God bless and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Good luck. May the miracles keep happening for you. Merry Christmas!

On 12/24/2019 at 8:25 AM, Lurker said:

Last night my girl, who I’ve lived with for about two years, threw a party for my 45th bday. When it game time to open presents....boy did I put a good one on everyone there.  Opening what was supposed to be a gift from my oldest daughter, I instead pulled out the diamond, shocked the hell out of everybody, and got down on my knee. I called this the all about my post, but it’s really all about her. I am super excited that she will soon be my wife. 

Merry Christmas to everyone!  We have some squabbles around here but that’s what family does. Wish you all the happiest of holidays. Mine has already been beyond blessed. 

Congrats! Married the woman of my dreams in June of this year and my life has never been better. She still thinks I'm weird as sh*t for posting here but that's her problem not mine.