Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Midlands Protest and Woman Trouble Gents

Hombres want to get all of you whats schooled up on the worlds oldest and gratest sport and talk about Midlands crumbling and what to do about it now all of you what knows about wrestling knows the Voice of Wrestlings reel tight with all of the ADs out there like Alvarez called me about Davis and I told him Davis had pissed his last drop and recommended Bono and McBono and lo and behold there he he got hisself a wrestling program.

Now gents the Midlands has Timmy Cy running it and his brother what sells them worthless tshirts come out of the washer all shrunk up cheapest Chinese **** I ever saw Timmy Cy parades around wears a blazer what Gable bought him 30 years ago when he got the Northwestern job about 4 sizes to big Timmy Cy dont get the big teams nor the big talent nor the post grads dont hustle face it hombres the whole entire tourney sucks you cant polish a turd time to get a little outraged give a call to my close personal friend Jim Phillips hes the AD there to Northwestern 847-491-3205 Ill bend his hear when I get there personal like go out and hoist a few but gents he starts hearing the noise hes going to listen get the Midlands back there to historic Welsh Ryan Arena and get somebody with a heartbeat there to be in charge and get some tshirts what is worth the $25 theys charging hombres.

Amigos down to Dallas at the Senior Nattys run into my old close personal friend KJ bought him a steak dinner down to Del Friscos Mudflap dont eat that cheap concession stand **** KJs more bitter than my ex old ladies about Pollerd and ISU kept my trap shut about my role in that personal adjustment me and Pollerds tight KJ needed to move on in the worst way and Dresser was the answer now Pollerds got hisself a whole entire new team KMF is all about improving the coaching of the worlds oldest and gratest sport and on account of that played a big role in some of the coaching changes the last few years Goldman Davis Mccoy KJ among some of the gents now selling insurance or used cars or reel estate look at the upgrades hombres any of you gents say thems not good moves Ill call you a liar.

Now gents took the stabbin cabin north to Branson from Dallas spent Christmas with the hands there to Dolly Partons but gents down to Dallas got myself a painted lady for the weekend reel clean cut gents if you know what I mean and you do know what I mean but hombres got myself a case of bullhead clap first them blisters and then green and yellow shankers and a long way aways from my regular Doc down to Columbus Jctn any of you gents know some temp remedies or something help me get by the old school gents said soak it in a tumbler of Jack Daniels but somethings gotta work anyways me and the hands pulling out Midlands bound gents they sell libations there to the arena look me up well hoist a few and happy christmas one and all.

2 hours ago, Kentucky_Mudflap said:

Hombres want to get all of you whats schooled up on the worlds oldest and gratest sport and talk about Midlands crumbling and what to do about it now all of you what knows about wrestling knows the Voice of Wrestlings reel tight with all of the ADs out there like Alvarez called me about Davis and I told him Davis had pissed his last drop and recommended Bono and McBono and lo and behold there he he got hisself a wrestling program.

Now gents the Midlands has Timmy Cy running it and his brother what sells them worthless tshirts come out of the washer all shrunk up cheapest Chinese **** I ever saw Timmy Cy parades around wears a blazer what Gable bought him 30 years ago when he got the Northwestern job about 4 sizes to big Timmy Cy dont get the big teams nor the big talent nor the post grads dont hustle face it hombres the whole entire tourney sucks you cant polish a turd time to get a little outraged give a call to my close personal friend Jim Phillips hes the AD there to Northwestern 847-491-3205 Ill bend his hear when I get there personal like go out and hoist a few but gents he starts hearing the noise hes going to listen get the Midlands back there to historic Welsh Ryan Arena and get somebody with a heartbeat there to be in charge and get some tshirts what is worth the $25 theys charging hombres.

Amigos down to Dallas at the Senior Nattys run into my old close personal friend KJ bought him a steak dinner down to Del Friscos Mudflap dont eat that cheap concession stand **** KJs more bitter than my ex old ladies about Pollerd and ISU kept my trap shut about my role in that personal adjustment me and Pollerds tight KJ needed to move on in the worst way and Dresser was the answer now Pollerds got hisself a whole entire new team KMF is all about improving the coaching of the worlds oldest and gratest sport and on account of that played a big role in some of the coaching changes the last few years Goldman Davis Mccoy KJ among some of the gents now selling insurance or used cars or reel estate look at the upgrades hombres any of you gents say thems not good moves Ill call you a liar.

Now gents took the stabbin cabin north to Branson from Dallas spent Christmas with the hands there to Dolly Partons but gents down to Dallas got myself a painted lady for the weekend reel clean cut gents if you know what I mean and you do know what I mean but hombres got myself a case of bullhead clap first them blisters and then green and yellow shankers and a long way aways from my regular Doc down to Columbus Jctn any of you gents know some temp remedies or something help me get by the old school gents said soak it in a tumbler of Jack Daniels but somethings gotta work anyways me and the hands pulling out Midlands bound gents they sell libations there to the arena look me up well hoist a few and happy christmas one and all.

A couple of clear problems here.  First, way too short incubation period for the sores.

Second, the grammar is really cleaned up for Flap.

imposter?

Edited by Sstern

3 hours ago, Sstern said:

A couple of clear problems here.  First, way too short incubation period for the sores.

Second, the grammar is really cleaned up for Flap.

imposter?

Despite the biology being too erroneous and the grammar not erroneous enough KMF makes some fair points about Midlands.  

To be fair after a few years of being outshined by the Scuffle Midlands has been comparatively better recently.  For instance for all the moaning about weak fields and Iowa nomination IIRC Iowa only won two weights last year with one of those a real squeaker. N. Iowa, Princeton, and Ariz. St. (Including an unattached) won two each, too.  Lee and Delgado are both still looking for their first Midlands title. It's a good tournament, with 6 of the top 12 teams coming.

But CKLV seems to the naked eye test to have established itself as a consistently stronger tournament.  And more to Flap's point you do get a feeling of complacency from the tournament. 

No preseeds or other press just a few days before wrestling begins (3 content less tweets in all of 2019 from the official account).  No explanation has been given to my knowledge about whether or when they are going back to the traditional lively campus setting from the antiseptic arena in the antiseptic town they have been in the last few years (or why not).  Maybe it's due to mat space on the floor, but who knows.  

No BTN coverage of the finals anymore which seems symbolic of a loss of energy and prestige. 

It's Midlands. They have all that history to prop them up and to back the sales of mediocre tshirts.  And they have Iowa in driving distance to ensure a cornerstone team and fans every year. 

But not a lot of sense of imagination.  For instance citing full entries they wouldn't let Mark Hall in his freshman year. That would have been dynamite. Maybe they didn't want to piss Iowa off by bending the rules for PSU; if so maybe a good business decision.  But for the average fan a missed opportunity.

OK semi rant over and all that said I am looking forward to it, hopefully there won't be many missing starters from the brackets.  

KMF, since you're definitely "old school," I suggest you peruse the following link below and select an appropriate remedy:  https://www.bustle.com/p/bizarre-std-treatments-from-history-49436

Good Luck.

P.S. Thanks for your behind the scenes work making those coaching changes.  Keep up the good work.

Pleasant surprise here, with Spencer Lee listed as "probable" for Midlands:  https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/6627855-iowa-announces-probable-lineup-for-midlands.  Here's hoping....

Also catching my eye besides Teasdale listed as probable at 133 was that the rankings in the Iowa probable lineup include (if you go with the highest national rank among the three services quoted by the release, which I concede is cherry picking by me) two firsts, four seconds, a third, a fourth, a fifth, and a tenth.  TnT have certainly reloaded via their work and strategies with Morningstar.

7 hours ago, ionel said:

Speaking of Midlands do any know a) link for the Midlands pre-seeds or b) where a guy can get a good PBR in Chicago?  Asking for a friend.  ;)

What kind of scene are you into? It’s a great city with great variety. As a resident of 4 very different neighborhoods I can recommend anything from Best Intentions for a PBR, shot of bitters and hipster dive bar, to Alice’s in Avondale for late night karaoke, to any bar in Old Town for a young buck’s vibe, or literally any bar in Lincoln Park - just let me know which B1G you graduated from and I’ll tell you where your alumni bars are. Also, avoid downtown it’s just a crappy tourist trap/ where we have to go to work every day

20 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

What kind of scene are you into? It’s a great city with great variety. As a resident of 4 very different neighborhoods I can recommend anything from Best Intentions for a PBR, shot of bitters and hipster dive bar, to Alice’s in Avondale for late night karaoke, to any bar in Old Town for a young buck’s vibe, or literally any bar in Lincoln Park - just let me know which B1G you graduated from and I’ll tell you where your alumni bars are. Also, avoid downtown it’s just a crappy tourist trap/ where we have to go to work every day

Plus the Sears Center is at least 45 minutes from the Loop

On 12/27/2019 at 2:10 AM, WillieBoy said:

Sorry Flap, but Coprolites can be polished and some of them are quite beautiful when it is done.

I sent you some raw material to make your own Coprolites. Apologies, in advance, for the smell, but I'm sure once those turds are polished they'll be quite lovely.

On 12/26/2019 at 1:09 PM, Kentucky_Mudflap said:

Flap, I just want you to know that they were selling long sleeve tshirts tonight with a nice design including a Marines sponsorship and in your honor I asked for and received a discount for buying two of the last ones at $30 total. 

Hawks looked pretty good.  First may end up being the new first.

And I hope you drove the cabin carefully after the matches in that ice.