Sign in to follow this  
AnklePicker

Flynn/ Edinboro

You're not kiddin'. I'm glad E'boro has been able to keep him.....you would think he'd be on a short list for a major program..... not that the Scots aren't awfully tough themselves.

they really have a great thing going there. you don't see them with highly ranked recruiting classes regularly, and in the freezing erie at your small school of roughly 10,000....

you have a coach who knows the formula for success and the ability to really connect with his guys. you have guys who will really buy into the system, starters and non, and work theyre butts off in relative obscurity. Then you have an administration who will back and supports you(4-time olympic medalist for an a.d., thank you very much). this is why they continually "overachieve" compared to everyone elses expectations.

i think this is the first time they've had two semi-finalists(not 100%)

Borobuilt. Pretty sure they have had two,semi finalists before. Not for certain but I will check.

I'm a Boro alum and I am very pleased with Flynn and the program. As stated above, they accomplish a lot with little. Good, wrestling friendly admin and they rely a lot on alumni donations. Flynn is constantly sending out updates and keeps everyone informed. They also have some pretty cool fundraisers.

They have great coaching and get the max out of their wrestlers.