Crash

Guys Going to Rome

5 minutes ago, calot said:

What about the comment the other day about Americans are losers it's a nation of losers.Thats insulting a country as far as I'm concerned.We live in the best country in the World by far so go F yourself 

Hold on a second! Abd did not say that, he would never insult his American friends.  It was his coach who said it! Abd was just passing it on!

Edited by AHamilton

11 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

Oh hey :)

Is it just me or does Kyle Dake seem so much older and wiser in that interview? It’s not just the beard - his overall demeanor and body language looks stately and calm, whereas in the past he would sometimes burn hot and get a little bit cocky or shoot from the hip. He looks and sounds just like a coach. Kind of reminds me of the change we saw in Dan Dennis when he came back in 2015-16.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:07 AM, Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin said:

95% of ameircans wiht meat head. in Russia people call JB or Snyder are beasts. In Flo wrestling fans call Sidakov or Sadulaev "goose, fake, cheaters, 1 second etc". 

On 1/16/2020 at 10:08 AM, Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin said:

Americans always thought like losers, my coach said so, this is a nation of losers. it has always been, is and will be. I recalled these words

You insulted both countries and person. If you're going to be so sensitive maybe watch what you say first. 

47 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

Hold on a second! Abd did not say that, he would never insult his American friends.  It was his coach who said it! Abd was just passing it on!

Hahaha that made me laugh

2 minutes ago, calot said:

Hahaha that made me laugh

And the nation of losers was instrumental in winning WWI (where was Russia?), WWII (Russia did their share and then some), and something called the Cold War.

Edited by AHamilton

3 hours ago, pamela said:

Is it just me or does Kyle Dake seem so much older and wiser in that interview? It’s not just the beard - his overall demeanor and body language looks stately and calm, whereas in the past he would sometimes burn hot and get a little bit cocky or shoot from the hip. He looks and sounds just like a coach. Kind of reminds me of the change we saw in Dan Dennis when he came back in 2015-16.

Agreed. Seems like fatherhood has been a big factor in that wisdom as he finds a new balance between being a dad and being an elite competitor. 

3 hours ago, pamela said:

Well stated.  Cheers.

4 hours ago, wrestlingphish said:

You insulted both countries and person. If you're going to be so sensitive maybe watch what you say first. 

We are a country of keyboard warriors and this snowflake comment proved it. Sigh :(

Thank you @Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin for your contributions and sharing a different perspective as a member of our global wrestling community. It is much appreciated.

26 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

We are a country of keyboard warriors and this snowflake comment proved it. Sigh :(

Thank you @Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin for your contributions and sharing a different perspective as a member of our global wrestling community. It is much appreciated.

I'm the snowflake? He's the one who is all of a sudden offended because someone spoke ill about poor Mother Russia. Let me know what in my post was false. Do you deny Russia had a state sponsored doping program? That they murder journalists and political dissidents?

Make sure you take off the clown shoes before you head downstairs to Mom's basement.

8 hours ago, pamela said:

It’s called cutting weight. Aka the only crappy part of the sport. 

On 1/15/2020 at 8:46 PM, bnwtwg said:

Why wrestle Zare and some of the best in the world as an Olympic primer when you can wrestle the person who pinned Zare?

LOL boy I so hope Parris goes to Tokyo. No American will medal at 125kg in Tokyo but an Iranian will (Hadi OR Zare), you can take that to the bank. 

4 hours ago, The Genius said:

LOL boy I so hope Parris goes to Tokyo. No American will medal at 125kg in Tokyo but an Iranian will (Hadi OR Zare), you can take that to the bank. 

Parris is stuck in a weird conundrum where he may be a great international competitor, but has domestic roadblocks that won't do as well because they train to win domestically and who knows if he overcomes those roadblocks this year or ever. But I do agree that Iran is going to be bringing home hardware at 125 and a bronze is starting to *potentially* shape up as though it may be a disappointment. Probably can make that determination after the continental.

Team wise they probably won't beat Russia, but their upperweights alone may bring home 2nd place. Iran, in an Olympic year which has different challenges, has an outside shot at an unofficial team title if they hit just right.

Edited by bnwtwg