SamStall365247

Spencer Lee No Show

Huge fan of this kid.  Love the way he wrestles and conducts himself both on and off the mat.  However, there are a lot of peculiar instances such as this over the past three seasons.  I am going to have to assume that his coaches, parents, and the kid himself know what is best for him, but there are questions raised.

2 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

Lame. Was looking forward to him and Glory scrapping in the finals. 

DeAugustino is on fire. While it is a mismatch on paper, kid is good enough to make Spencer not want to wrestle. Him and Glory should be a good one. 

Edited by SamStall365247

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Hard to defend....so I won't.  Just hope it's "load management" and not something more serious.

Yeah I hear you.  I don't think it is necessary to defend, as he would probably easily tech his next 2 opponents anyway.  It still sucks as a fan though to see him wrestle one day and opt out the 2nd day.

Hope he's healthy, looking forward to see him scrap against Daton and the others in April.

1 minute ago, wrestlingphish said:

I think Lee medical forfeiting out of the tournament is funny (as long as he didn't reinjure something seriously) because of the reaction it will elicit out of many.

Gotcha.  Odd response, without knowing the reason.

1 minute ago, Underhook said:

Question for the Iowa experts: Seeing as how midlands has been a staple of the Hawkeyes schedule for years, has Iowa ever had any multiple time national champs who were never midlands champs? 

Without research I am going to guess no.

4 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Yeah I hear you.  I don't think it is necessary to defend, as he would probably easily tech his next 2 opponents anyway.  It still sucks as a fan though to see him wrestle one day and opt out the 2nd day.

Hope he's healthy, looking forward to see him scrap against Daton and the others in April.

I highly highly doubt he easily techs pat glory 

3 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I highly highly doubt he easily techs pat glory 

You could be right, but last year he was up 14-0 in about a minute and a half, so an easy tech is also a definite possibility.