spartak

Olympic trials broadcast

1 hour ago, spartak said:

Does anybody know who will broadcast Olympic trials in wrestling. I might be asking too early,  but I have to plan my work schedule couple months ahead

NBC owns the rights so will be on one of their platforms.

4 hours ago, spartak said:

Does anybody know who will broadcast Olympic trials in wrestling. I might be asking too early,  but I have to plan my work schedule couple months ahead

In 2016 they had the finals on the Olympic channel and the NBC sports app. I’d think they would have similar coverage. 

Edited by Ogalthorpe Haywood

On 12/30/2019 at 3:39 PM, bman546 said:

NBC Sports owns Trackwrestling so the brackets would be on the Trackwrestling  site with the opportunity to watch online for a fee if the tv broadcast is limited. 

Can’t remember if the Rio wrestling coverage was behind a paywall in 2016 but I seem to remember NBC being very generous about getting the content out after the event. Lots of replays on their broadcast schedule, and I think the full matches were up on like YouTube and NBCSN On Demand, which was great.

Edited by pamela

No wasn’t behind paywall, they had a number of different channels covering, you just had to find “when and where”. Had two computers and an iPad set up on the aft cabin  of the boat for the full week. Was great. 

3 hours ago, Lurker said:

No wasn’t behind paywall, they had a number of different channels covering, you just had to find “when and where”. Had two computers and an iPad set up on the aft cabin  of the boat for the full week. Was great. 

You and Mudflap have it all.