jeffrideal

Paulson Tweet

Whats funnier: This tweet or the fact that Virgina has scored one third of the points as Iowa and there coach still calls out the superior program on social media?

Say what you want, but if roles were reversed, Brands would be going to work and not trying to get likes on twitter. 

Maybe thats why Brands is coaching the #1 ranked team and Paulson was part of the staff that destroyed ISU

Edited by russelscout

2 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Whats funnier: This tweet or the fact that Virgina has scored one third of the points as Iowa and there coach still calls out the superior program on social media?

Say what you want, but if roles were reversed, Brands would be going to work and not trying to get likes on twitter. Just saying.

It think the Tweet was funnier, not sure of the equivalency you are drawing here?

6 minutes ago, jeffrideal said:

It think the Tweet was funnier, not sure of the equivalency you are drawing here?

Its not hard to understand. Brands team is dominating the tournament while Paulsen is tweeting about Brands and his team isnt even competing for top 3. Its a beta move. There is no equivalence because Paulson cant compare to Brands.

Edited by russelscout

2 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Its not hard to understand. Brands team is dominating the tournament. Paulsen is tweeting about Brands. Its a beta move.

Brands team is doing great.  However, Brands is constantly barking at the ref, but when his guy is stalling, his response is funny and pointed out.  Again, not sure of you equivalency here.  Two different things.  

Nothing to compare. Let me know when Brands calls out another coach on twitter who is whooping him. Let me know when Cael does that. You wont, because those guys are champs and as a coach Paulson is a wanna be. He hates us because he aint us. 

Edited by russelscout

3 minutes ago, jeffrideal said:

Brands team is doing great.  However, Brands is constantly barking at the ref, but when his guy is stalling, his response is funny and pointed out.  Again, not sure of you equivalency here.  Two different things.  

Its not an equivalence. They are closer to opposites. Brands is a winner and Paulson is a hater. It must hurt him so bad.

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

Nothing to compare. Let me know when Brands calls out another coach who is whooping him on twitter. Let me know when Cael does that. You wont, because those guys are champs and as a coach Paulson is a wanna be. He hates us because he aint us. 

Way more than coaching Russel.  UVA is not a wrestling school, nor do they have the funding of the Iowa program.  UVA competes with the Ivies for recruits..  Making a statement like Paulson is a wanna be, is ridiculous.  I have no pony in this race either, I am an Ohio guy.  

Just now, jeffrideal said:

Way more than coaching Russel.  UVA is not a wrestling school, nor do they have the funding of the Iowa program.  UVA competes with the Ivies for recruits..  Making a statement like Paulson is a wanna be, is ridiculous.  I have no pony in this race either, I am an Ohio guy.  

Isu was a wrestling school. How did Paulson do there? Hell, Paulson has spent his whole career getting pwned by Iowa and Brands. Its humorous that he would go to social media and hate as he consistently gets beat. Maybe he should be taking notes instead?