TBar1977

Scuffle Day 1 Thread

9 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

To all the top men, the scramblers, the bobbers and weavers, the edge dancers and bully moders, and all you plain gritty wrestlers, we salute you. May you stay injury free and wrestle to win!

No love for the pinners?  Picc in 18s.

Sorry for the dumb question, but what does it mean when a wrestler fails the skin check and what are they supposed to do to get cleared to compete?
They have ringworm or some other type of communicle skin disease.

Time and topical treatments are the usual treatment methods.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, pamela said:

Ah, thank you - so I guess he’s held out depending on what type of lesion it is and the medical staff’s treatment plan.

I also just realized I shouldn’t have asked while having breakfast.

I believe typically a “failed” skin check is because there was no note

Also I swear to god the fat bald ref from Midlands who biffed a dozen calls in the Rivera Gross Semi just reffed Starocci's first match.  Either these refs get around or bad refs have a tendency to look similarly puffy and bald.

Edited by lost

1 minute ago, lost said:

There is someone who sounds like they are about 12 year roaming around the mats commentating various matches, and they seem incredibly knowledgeable.  I find this very amusing.

Sam herring “the official middle school wrestler of flowrestling” ...the Flo guys noticed him when he would ask questions on FRL, him and his younger brother also announced last years scuffle and this kid and his friend started a wrestling podcast which apparently has a good amount of listeners

3 minutes ago, lost said:

There is someone who sounds like they are about 12 year roaming around the mats commentating various matches, and they seem incredibly knowledgeable.  I find this very amusing.

I think thats Sam Herring.  He is a junior high wrestler who the guys from FRL are really impressed with.  He actually has his own wrestling centered podcast and aparently is extremely knowledgeable.  

2 minutes ago, lost said:

Also I swear to god the fat bald ref from Midlands who biffed a dozen calls just reffed Starocci's first match.  Either these refs get around or bad refs have a tendency to look similarly puffy and bald.

I SAW HIM TOO! Same guy for sure.

5 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Sam herring “the official middle school wrestler of flowrestling” ...the Flo guys noticed him when he would ask questions on FRL, him and his younger brother also announced last years scuffle and this kid and his friend started a wrestling podcast which apparently has a good amount of listeners

This is so cool

5 minutes ago, lost said:

I can't wait to see Alirez against some stiffer competition.  Guy looks like the real deal.

Unfortunately he will still likely get the 'no real competition' label even if he wins the scuffle.

Bo was supposed to be his test.