TBar1977

Scuffle Day 1 Thread

13 minutes ago, lost said:

He isn't a true frosh, that might be part of it.  He greyshirted last year

Yes, but I thought that was in lieu of his senior year of high school. Could be wrong, but I do know he moved to state college instead of competing as a HS senior. Don’t know if he was originally class of ‘18 or ‘19. 

I posted earlier that we should be happy for the holiday tournaments, at least we'll see some good match-ups.

I think that starts happening at the semis with this scuffle.   Very thin field.   More of a dust-up than a scuffle.

3 hours ago, ionel said:

Huh? Never heard of him.  Is he related to OSU's 149lber? Where does he go to school? 

I am talking about him? You realize he was entered here and seeded 1st before failed skin check?

14 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

A number of things bounce at a strip club. Care to elucidate?

I see a couple possibilities here:

A) this was when Wes Hand was helping out with the women's club program,

B) it was a drag strip club/bar, or

C) some other option. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I am talking about him? You realize he was entered here and seeded 1st before failed skin check?

him who? There is no Bo on OSU's roster. There is a Boo Lewallen.  There used to be a Bo on tOSU roster, could've been seeded #1 scuffle but don't think ever was.  ;)

25 minutes ago, ionel said:

him who? There is no Bo on OSU's roster. There is a Boo Lewallen.  There used to be a Bo on tOSU roster, could've been seeded #1 scuffle but don't think ever was.  ;)

The only Bo I ever saw seeded #1 was on PSU. 

5 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

The only Bo I ever saw seeded #1 was on PSU. 

Believe I do remember that Bo and suspect he was good enough to at some point or two or ... to be seeded #1.

1 minute ago, Gantry said:

Man that looked like two there for Latona, were they out of challenges before the quarters started?

I heard on a different stream that there are no challenges until the Semis, cant confirm if thats correct

2 minutes ago, SamStall365247 said:

That moment when you realize your coaches can’t throw a brick if you are wrestling unattached...

For Midlands I think they changed it that unattached wrestlers get a  challenge, not sure if it is all NCAA or just Midlands