TBar1977

Scuffle Day 1 Thread

Beard beats Reenan 1-0. Not too much to make of this as I don't think Reenan is 100%. Still a nice win for Beard. The interesting part is Reenan choosing neutral in the 3rd. Respect for Beard's top game. 

Edited by TBar1977

7 minutes ago, OBXWrestler said:

Man, when is Nick Reenan going to be the guy I thought he would be when he was coming out of HS.  

A few years back when he was in the finals of Final X it was looking like he was gong to be the man at 184. I always thought he was small at 184 and now he’s up at 197. I know Beard is good, but dang. 

1 minute ago, SamStall365247 said:

A few years back when he was in the finals of Final X it was looking like he was gong to be the man at 184. I always thought he was small at 184 and now he’s up at 197. I know Beard is good, but dang. 

Got to Beard's leg 2 or 3 times, but it looked like he lacked the energy to finish. 

1 hour ago, lost said:

Griffith is the real deal, that's for sure.  So much variety in his offense, good from every position. I don't know if this is his year with Marinelli and Vincenzo in the way but I think he wins a title before he is done.

He dominated Ethan Smith prior to sticking him in the dual, and now that I think about it, didn't he give Vincenzo a hell of a match in last year's Scuffle final?

Absolutely the real deal.

50 minutes ago, Gantry said:

This Kentucky Mudflap looking heavy for Northern Colorado can ride, he's fun!

Believe it or not the kid was a 106# state champ back in 2013.  Same mullet minus the mustache.

After reading the initial thread on Joe Lee's wrestling , I got amped to check him out.  

Disappointed when I watched the match vs Bullard.  He looked great that first minute and a half but after that, nada.  

I really like Fretwell on the mic, super knowledgeable and funny.  

I miss the previews he and Roper used to do on flo a few years back when Roper was part of  Compound.  

7 hours ago, ugarte said:

Announcer of the tournament goes to the guy who said "I gotta ****in' rip a piss" on a hot mic as Wilson - Trybus got underway. 

please tell me what match so I can hear it - nevermind I was laughing so hard at 1:45 in the morning before I realized you put the match down there. Thanks

Edited by ConnorsDad

15 hours ago, SamStall365247 said:

Yes, but I thought that was in lieu of his senior year of high school. Could be wrong, but I do know he moved to state college instead of competing as a HS senior. Don’t know if he was originally class of ‘18 or ‘19. 

he was class of '18.