Sign in to follow this  
HokieHWT

Lottery Win

On 1/1/2020 at 10:53 AM, HokieHWT said:

A few weeks back there was talk about what to do if you won the lottery, which programs would you start up, etc.

Well last night after the gun fire I went to WaWa for some tea and Copenhagen. About 3 hours before my wife and I wrote our New Year’s Resolutions. One of mine was giving up scratch tickets. On my way to the store I remembered I had a $20 winner in the glovebox and figured I’d cash it in and buy one more and call it quits.

Well I won $20,200 ($13500 after taxes). I want to give back to the community a little, maybe $500-1000, rest goes to the foundlings college funds.

Where would it do the most good? Anyone know any inner city programs or youth clubs that need some help?

WrestleStat's rankings obviously could use a little extra care and attention ;)

3 hours ago, andegre said:

WrestleStat's rankings obviously could use a little extra care and attention ;)

And you’ve just killed the thread. I’m sure what you do is great but I don’t follow rankings/seeding I don’t believe in them.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:53 AM, HokieHWT said:

A few weeks back there was talk about what to do if you won the lottery, which programs would you start up, etc.

Well last night after the gun fire I went to WaWa for some tea and Copenhagen. About 3 hours before my wife and I wrote our New Year’s Resolutions. One of mine was giving up scratch tickets. On my way to the store I remembered I had a $20 winner in the glovebox and figured I’d cash it in and buy one more and call it quits.

Well I won $20,200 ($13500 after taxes). I want to give back to the community a little, maybe $500-1000, rest goes to the foundlings college funds.

Where would it do the most good? Anyone know any inner city programs or youth clubs that need some help?

Congrats and consider donating to SERTC