jackwebster

Sothern Scuffle: Best Flo Announcer Ever

3 minutes ago, jackwebster said:

The flo announcer for mat 7 is great. Eloquent, hyper-knowledgeable, appropriate sports cliches, no yelling. How old is this kid?

Yep, my vote for #1

5 minutes ago, SetonHallPirate said:

Does that include Cornell's 31-12 loss to Minnesota?

He actually referred to Cornell's presence in Florida in the present tense, which is correct (they have a "training camp" after the SBD), as opposed to the "redshirts" at the Southern Scuffle.  He's fun to listen to.

4 minutes ago, klehner said:

He actually referred to Cornell's presence in Florida in the present tense, which is correct (they have a "training camp" after the SBD), as opposed to the "redshirts" at the Southern Scuffle.  He's fun to listen to.

Got it...I open my mouth often, but usually it's just to switch feet.

33 minutes ago, Full Nelson said:

I've listened to that kid's podcasts.   He'll be gunning for Christian Pyle's job soon.

Who is Pyle? This kid is clearly the new voice of Flo wrestling, they'd better double his salary & lock him in with a new iron clad non compete contract. :)

21 minutes ago, witwhiz said:

I was just fishing for a connection.

16 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Apparently Herring is like Smith in Tennessee

I guess I should have said the Herrings are teeming in Tennessee

i don't comment much on commentating (see what i did there), but, fretwell and bray (sp) have been the best combo i have listened to in a minute... either one of them alone have issues, but, the polar opposite personalities bring each of them closer to center and make for really solid commentary...

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

i don't comment much on commentating (see what i did there), but, fretwell and bray (sp) have been the best combo i have listened to in a minute... either one of them alone have issues, but, the polar opposite personalities bring each of them closer to center and make for really solid commentary...

100% agree, they work very well together