Bronco

Arizona State at Ohio State - Next Monday on Fox Sports1

47 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I've seen several people here - one of whom is you - who made reference to re-watching this dual (ASU vs. Ohio State).  Can you enlighten the rest of us and share WHERE we might watch this dual again?  Thanks

Good point/question.  I had taped it in the first place at my home, so I was able to pull up the recording and watch it again, so with apologies that won't help you.  But because I so badly want you and everyone else to watch and help us figure out what happened, I just did a search just for you and found it online:  

1 hour ago, Bronco said:

I've seen several people here - one of whom is you - who made reference to re-watching this dual (ASU vs. Ohio State).  Can you enlighten the rest of us and share WHERE we might watch this dual again?  Thanks

Also you can rewatch it on Foxsportsgo.com just sign in with your cable provider.

Edited by DocBZ

22 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Well done sir..................well done.  I tip my cap to you..................salute!!

Take a gander and tell us what you think.  It really is hard to figure out what happened.  

4 minutes ago, PSUSMC said:

ZV letting Hoffman go for that 1 point escape with 7 seconds left at the end of the 1st wasn't the best...

For sure!   But to me it's more indicative of the lax approach than it was that that point cost them the tfall.  If he'd only started trying to get his closing points earlier in the third period he could have gotten them easily. No disprespect to his very courageous opponent, but Z could have scored pretty much however many points he wanted if he'd only tried. Seriously he could have totalled 30 points if he wanted just and they didn't stop the match at a 15 point margin.  

18 minutes ago, DocBZ said:

Also you can rewatch it on Foxsportsgo.com just sign in with your cable provider.

I'd do that IF I had a cable provider.   Gave up cable about 10 years ago.

On 1/9/2020 at 2:50 PM, drag it said:

Take a gander and tell us what you think.  It really is hard to figure out what happened.  

I did rewatch it and IMO what happened in the 3rd period of Zahid's match is irrelevant..........because Zahid had Hoffman pinned in the 1st period.   I can't believe the refs - who overall did a very good job - didn't slap the mat in the first period of that match.  HOFFMAN WAS PINNED.........but it wasn't called.

Edited by Bronco

18 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I did rewatch it and IMO what happened in the 3rd period of Zahid's match is irrelevant..........because Zahid had Hoffman pinned in the 1st period.   I can't believe the refs - who overall did a very good job - didn't slap the mat in the first period of that match.  HOFFMAN WAS PINNED.........but it wasn't called.

zahid.jpg

Where is the pic of Hoffman getting pinned?

Edited by Mphillips