Antitroll2828

Anyone else notice?

Anyone else notice that Flo has significantly less matches again this year, compared to 2-3 years ago when I remember CP claiming every team would be live on flo except VMI, and they used to have all the Oklahoma state matches , now it seems just 90 percent big ten matches.

personally I think the college ranking are a mess, I mean they are the official ranking that are used for NCAA seeding and conference tournament bids, and yet they are doing  only tournament ranking with what seems to be random criteria depending on the wrestler.

i was checking out there NJ HS ranking and they are just awful, I mean a ton of guys are in the wrong weight class idk about the other states they’ve done but whoever is doing it for Flo needs some help, maybe instead of mocking and blocking pat mineo they should have hired him to do it.

anyone else notice this stuff or am I crazy? Just seems every year they have a little less wrestling, they also used to seem more receptive to fans, not just fans who agree with them.

Ive always been a very big Askren fan, I listed to all the T-row and Funky and Rudis podcasts but I think him with nomad and CP has a very strong chance of being an absolute disaster, I honestly can’t see Ben taking them or there opinions seriously and none of them have the balls to challenge him because they are all fan boys. I hope I’m wrong but it doesn’t seem like a good mix. Not bashing Flo because i still have a membership and use it daily but seems things are trending slightly downward for them at the moment 

I was a little surprised that there was no coverage for the quad dual yesterday at Army West Point. UNC, Army, Wyoming, and American were all there. Plenty of ranked matchups. And UNC just had to throw up video on Facebook live so fans could watch. If memory serves me correctly that same dual with the same 4 teams was covered last year, but I can’t remember if it was by Flo or by another service. 

Their college rankings are OK, with one major exception. They have no clue how to rank freshmen guys with limited matches. The one glaring example right now is that while all the other rankings services have Aaron Boorks around 9 or 10, they literally don't rank him at all. This is just silly. 

On the other hand, Nelson Brands beats a guy who is ranked but who also tends to drop the occasional match he is favored in and they vaulted him from nowhere to 5th. Again, based on that one win? 

Not a huge deal because this all sorts itself out in the end anyway, but nobody should take their college rankings seriously.

Edited by TBar1977

14 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Their college rankings are OK, with one major exception. They have no clue how to rank freshmen guys with limited matches. The one glaring example right now is that while all the other rankings services have Aaron Boorks around 9 or 10, they literally don't rank him at all. This is just silly. 

On the other hand, Nelson Brands beats the guy from Oregon and they vaulted him from nowhere to 5th. Again, based on that one win? 

Not a huge deal because this all sorts itself out in the end anyway, but nobody should take their college rankings seriously.

i Just feel like there is a lot of inconsistency with them