Lurker

Question: Thinking of subscribing to flo...

11 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

0 sarcasm i really want to know, I may do the same

For whatever reason I thought track had most of (if not all of) the rights to those.

Track has the rights to WC’s at all levels, but I don’t think to these tournaments. I know Flo has done overseas tournaments I’m just not sure if theyve done/are doing the ranking events. There’s only two this year along with the continentals, but man just for example 74 in Rome may be worth the price itself. (Not really but it looks like a real nice bracket) USA is sending a real nice delegation. 
 @Jaroslav Hasek can help us out maybe?

Edited by Lurker

The Rome rankings series and then the Poland event in June will both be on Flo. Poland will be one the the last UWW senior level events before the Olympics. 

We've got entries for Rome out with lots more content coming (Link). I think the tournament is going to be incredible but I'm more than a little biased. The only other UWW events that will be on Flo this year are Beach Wrestling. If that should change and anything else gets added to our streaming schedule we will definitely do our best to let everyone know asap!

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

just for the Olympic year. Do they broadcast the ranking series and continentals?

Perhaps matches from these events uploaded to YouTube soon (a few days) after live airing. Or is this practice for U.S. events only? For U.S. trials only?

UPDATE: Here's a link to United World Wrestling playlists, in case it might be helpful (e.g., as a starting point for in-depth Internet searching). https://www.youtube.com/user/WrestlingTV/playlists

Edited by jon

2 hours ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

The Rome rankings series and then the Poland event in June will both be on Flo. Poland will be one the the last UWW senior level events before the Olympics. 

We've got entries for Rome out with lots more content coming (Link). I think the tournament is going to be incredible but I'm more than a little biased. The only other UWW events that will be on Flo this year are Beach Wrestling. If that should change and anything else gets added to our streaming schedule we will definitely do our best to let everyone know asap!

Thank you

3 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

UWW does put them on you tube but sometimes the delay is weeks. 

I have Flo already and buy the Track susbscription for all the World events for $55. 

Regarding this year, what World events will be available to watch live on Trackwrestling that will not be on Flo? I ask because my cable (well, Hulu+ currently but probably going back which is another story) has the NBC Olympic channel. If I recall 2016 correctly, as an Xfinity customer I had access to watch all Olympics matches live (as well as all rugby 7s matches, etc.). So I really don't see the need to pay twice unless there is a tourney that I'm missing?

Edited by bnwtwg

On 1/6/2020 at 10:28 AM, Jaroslav Hasek said:

A man of the people, well done. I commend you for everything you do and if I were president I would give you a Medal of Honor.