bnwtwg

Bo no's weight cutting

6 minutes ago, AZ_wrestling said:

Not only is he not not cutting weight, he probably won’t be within 15lbs of the cutoff. Didn’t he only weigh like 88kg for final X? 

87.2 keggers.

7 minutes ago, AZ_wrestling said:

Not only is he not not cutting weight, he probably won’t be within 15lbs of the cutoff. Didn’t he only weigh like 88kg for final X? 

15lbs of cutoff? What you mean?

9 minutes ago, Broomstick said:

Bo's awesome, but I can't imagine him being competitive giving up this much weight.  He'll be giving up 20+ pounds by the time  he wrestles guys that have re-hydrated.  

He weighed 87.2 keggers or so and destroyed everyone not named Cox at 92kg IN THE WORLD that he faced. Most of those be n 92 kegger gents are up at 97 now.

25 minutes ago, MDogg said:

I’ve always meant to ask this: where do people get info on weigh in weights? Does USAW publish it somewhere?

He was 87.2 keggers at Final X. Flo tweeted it then.

11 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

He weighed 87.2 keggers or so and destroyed everyone not named Cox at 92kg IN THE WORLD that he faced. Most of those be n 92 kegger gents are up at 97 now.

Okay, but I don't think many (any) were senior level top competitors at 97.

Edited by Broomstick

19 minutes ago, Broomstick said:

Okay, but I don't think many (any) were senior level top competitors at 97.

While I agree with you, I will say that the 2-4 guys at 92 keggers this last season are now the top 2-4 guys at 97 keggers for the U S of A. If Cox goes 97 that makes it 1-4 of 92 keggers are 4 of the top 5 at 97 keggers.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

While I agree with you, I will say that the 2-4 guys at 92 keggers this last season are now the top 2-4 guys at 97 keggers for the U S of A. If Cox goes 97 that makes it 1-4 of 92 keggers are 4 of the top 5 at 97 keggers.

I thought Cox and Gadson are the top 2 at 97 in the US?  Anyway, as great as I think Bo is, it seems unfathomable that he could compete with Snyder when giving up so much weight.  I'm sure Bo is working on bulking up but wonder if he has eyes on  middle weight or light heavy for mma.

1 hour ago, Broomstick said:

I thought Cox and Gadson are the top 2 at 97 in the US?  Anyway, as great as I think Bo is, it seems unfathomable that he could compete with Snyder when giving up so much weight.  I'm sure Bo is working on bulking up but wonder if he has eyes on  middle weight or light heavy for mma.

No.

Snyder is #1 at 97 until he gets beaten domestically.

From there if Bo and Cox go 97 as well these are how they should be ranked:

1-Snyder

2-Cox: Beat Nickal convincingly at Final X

3-Nickal-Defeated Macch and Zillmer convincingly at WTT

4-Macchiavello-Defeated Zillmer at WTT

5-Zillmer-Defeared Moore and Waltz at Senior Nats

6/7-Moore-Defeated Gadson at Senior Nats(finished 2nd)

6/7-Waltz-Defeated Gadson at Senior Nats(finished 3rd)

8-Gadson-Hasn't lost to anyone else aside for Schafer and Snyder domestically in years.

Take out Cox and/or Nickal and the rankings remain the same sand them.

Edited by nhs67
Because

11 hours ago, nhs67 said:

8-Gadson-Hasn't lost to anyone else aside for Schafer and Snyder domestically in years.

Brochacho did you even see Kollin Moore and Ty Walz beat Gadsen at Senior Nationals three weeks ago?

39 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Brochacho did you even see Kollin Moore and Ty Walz beat Gadsen at Senior Nationals three weeks ago?

Read what I put.. ANYONE ELSE ASIDE. Meaning if you had any gripe it should have been Snyder's inclusion in my comment.

What it actually means is that aside for anyone else on this list... meaning Moore and Walz (and Snyder too) were included with Schafer and Snyder

Ffs. Figure it out.

42 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

He literally put in each of their description that they both defeated Gadsen....

2 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

He literally put in each of their description that they both defeated Gadsen....

I think he just wanted to call me Brochico.

We're right like that.