Jump to content
BigTenFanboy

Teske transfering

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

So assuming he’s getting scholarship money, he still gets it for the rest of this year right?  If not, could this possibly be a precursor to getting Kerk eligible this year?

His scholarship can’t be taken away for athletic performance reasons.

The Big Ten guarantees an athlete’s scholarship for the duration of enrollment as long as they stay in good academic and community standing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Because if there is one thing Carl has shown it's that he will run a Nevills over, then back up over the body to make sure he finished the job?

Carl ran over which Nevills? Nick? Then why is Nick still in State College? Why is Seth still in State College? 

Oh, AJ Nevills? The one that couldn't beat out his brother Nick? 

How did Carl run these guys over? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, PASLP2 said:

Koll is a great coach, except when he states his guy will dominate the finals, and the opposite happens (looking at you Max Dean).

Props to Drew Foster and UNI. Best laid plans etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

Carl ran over which Nevills? Nick? Then why is Nick still in State College? Why is Seth still in State College? 

Oh, AJ Nevills? The one that couldn't beat out his brother Nick? 

How did Carl run these guys over? 

You're right... he doesn't run them over.  Just scours the globe for an alternative route around them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

Carl ran over which Nevills? Nick? Then why is Nick still in State College? Why is Seth still in State College? 

I feel like this is a setup for a slush fund joke?

Honestly, I wanna believe there is something fishy going on with PSU, but with the number of guys that have left there, if it was happening I’d have to think we would’ve heard about it by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

I feel like this is a setup for a slush fund joke?

Honestly, I wanna believe there is something fishy going on with PSU, but with the number of guys that have left there, if it was happening I’d have to think we would’ve heard about it by now.

i think the reason anyone leaves penn state is that if you're good enough to get recruited to penn state and you end up stuck behind someone else, there are better opportunities than having good seats for penn state duals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 7:23 AM, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

In what world are people doubting him?  He's inarguably the greatest coach since Gable, and potentially greatest ever.  This is exactly the reason I'm calling you insufferable... what are you even talking about? 

 

I think the problem is he doesn't know what insufferable means!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Because if there is one thing Carl has shown it's that he will run a Nevills over, then back up over the body to make sure he finished the job?

Whether you agree or not this is one damn funny post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...