VakAttack

Iowa-Purdue results

6 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

This was my reaction as well. I believed desanto provoked that.

If that is the case then Micic provoked the outburst in their match. 

1 hour ago, russelscout said:

Its not, but the silence favors my argument.

Can we all then just declare Russel wins by default the argument of.....”Precisely how much of a favorite Tbar truly thinks Iowa is??” (I think that’s the argument?) 

I’ll drink a beer in his honor this evening. (Well actually a vodka but hey, it’s a drink). 

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Can we all then just declare Russel wins by default the argument of.....”Precisely how much of a favorite Tbar truly thinks Iowa is??” (I think that’s the argument?) 

I’ll drink a beer in his honor this evening. (Well actually a vodka but hey, it’s a drink). 

Do I have to rehash my argument? bc you have missed the point.

17 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Fine by me. You win russell. 

7 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Fine by me. You win russell. 

Its not about winning. Its about having you break down your outlook. That is all. You and Lurker can try to discredit my argument all you want, but the fact is that we are 6 pages in and Tbar still can't do that. Its devolved to the point where instead of actually answering the question you and few others just try to attack the validity of the question itself. It's the kind of manipulation I have grown to expect from you and Lurker.

Edited by russelscout

22 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Don't need your caveats. 

PSU injuries make Iowa the clear pick to win this year.

Here we go with the excuses....

Guy makes excuses when PSU or a PSU alum isn't the dominant force.

Just wait for Olympic trials...

9 hours ago, mg113 said:

You're right. I thought at first that the Purdue kid was just acting all poopypants from getting teched, MonSanto literally gets in the kids face and chirps in his ear before getting up. God I hope he gets decked this year, whether it's Gross again or Rivera or RBY.

RBY gonna need to use more than one arm if he wants to deck him lol

Those matches were an embarrassment to collegiate wrestling and the officiating was horrible.  

Edited by AHamilton

11 hours ago, Mphillips said:

Spencer made a point to get in DeSanto's ear right after Spencer's match. I haven't seen that before from Spencer, which leads me to believe there was something going on prior?

I don't have an issue with DeSanto getting into his opponents head as long as it's not illegal.  I also disagree that DeSanto, " disrespect his opponent in every way he can."  That just isn't true.  Unless an a ss beating is disrespectful?

You’re right. I shouldn’t have said it that way. He may “still be the bad guy” because of things he’s done in prior years - I still remember on multiple occasions him trying to illegally twerk kids’ knees when the match was all but over. 
Another thing I’ll add is that wrestling, unlike football or basketball, is an individual sport - meaning you get all the blame and all the glory. It’s how you handle your matches, win or lose. When did we ever see some of the recent best (ie. Taylor, Dake, Snyder, etc.) EVER display that kind of malice when they lost? A big part of wrestling is handling your emotions because it’s only you out there. 

2 hours ago, AHamilton said:

RBY gonna need to use more than one arm if he wants to deck him lol

Those matches were an embarrassment to collegiate wrestling and the officiating was horrible.  

Desanto will need more than he had last year too.