VakAttack

Iowa-Purdue results

Iowa is the favorite, but not anymore then psu has been pretty much every year they have won. I dont think I saw people saying it would take a meltdown for them to lose. Iowa is the favorite, but if PSU won, if you are shocked, you are either really underestimating the guys psu has or really overestimating Iowa. Psu has the firepower, it wouldnt take iowa tanking for psu to win, which seems to be the narrative some are putting out there. NCAAs are tough, if a guy like Lugo aas low, I would definitely not say he underperformed, Marinelli, though great, has yet to put it together at ncaas. Warner, though I expect to aa, doesnt always look like an aa. 184 unless the Brands know something we dont, isnt a favorite to aa. Its really easy to see a path for psu to win, if Iowa was such favorites, it shouldn't be that easy. Which is why it looks like someone trying to set up a narrative incase psu does "upset" iowa.

Edited by Molsen

17 hours ago, russelscout said:

Its not about winning. Its about having you break down your outlook. That is all. You and Lurker can try to discredit my argument all you want, but the fact is that we are 6 pages in and Tbar still can't do that. Its devolved to the point where instead of actually answering the question you and few others just try to attack the validity of the question itself. It's the kind of manipulation I have grown to expect from you and Lurker.

What's funny is that you think you have some stupid msg. board right to have me do some analysis for you over and above what I already said. That's funny. 

The analysis is simple. PSU suffered a bunch of injuries and are projected to garner less points than previously expected while Iowa is wrestling better than previously expected. Its not any more complicated than that. 

Edited by TBar1977

14 hours ago, BSW9216 said:

I still remember on multiple occasions him trying to illegally twerk kids’ knees when the match was all but over. 

This is disgusting and conjures a very disturbing image.  No wonder DeSanto causes so much controversy.  Highly irregular behavior.

2 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

What's funny is that you think you have some stupid msg. board right to have me do some analysis for you over and above what I already said. That's funny. 

The analysis is simple. PSU suffered a bunch of injuries and are projected to garner less points than previously expected while Iowa is wrestling better than previously expected. Its not any more complicated than that. 

I dont have a right to recieve it, but aslong as you feel free to analyze, I have the right to ask you to dive deeper. 

Edited by russelscout