77again

Matteo Pelicone Rome Olympic Ranking Tournament

LJB

• Gold Member
  • Members
  • 2,952 posts
  On 1/17/2020 at 3:21 PM, Mphillips said:

Do you really think 'carl' makes those decisions?  That would have never crossed my mind.  I'm not sure if you're serious or just having a go?

to be honest, i don't have a clue whose decision it was for bo to FF... 

hey LBJ, you should have put a period after the word clue.

you are just looking to squabble because you got a case of the red a$$... and i am not really interested in it...

you come from a place that is entirely too emotional... like a woman... there is no point...

but, do you internet tough guy routine if you must...

pound your chest... peacock around your basement... claim victory

there  you go again.

lets talk technique in the real styles...

how about this from you?

finally got around to watching hancock's semi... i would agree with those "slips"... baldauf used those tactically... when he started to get in trouble, just go for a failed arm spin "attempt"... can't fault him, but, i feel like a different judge and chair sees hancock catching him instead of slips... even so, hancock had an opportunity to win that, but, rushe

great technique is hitting a fake throw when im in trouble.

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

you are just looking to squabble because you got a case of the red a$$... and i am not really interested in it...

you come from a place that is entirely too emotional... like a woman... there is no point...

but, do you internet tough guy routine if you must...

pound your chest... peacock around your basement... claim victory

i can't think of a tougher internet tough guy than you.

i mean how many people have responded to you about  your crap today?

get a clue.

On 1/17/2020 at 1:08 PM, VakAttack said:

The match is for ranking points at the Olympics.  Get all the way out of here with that garbage.

Ya because ranking points are super important when we don’t even have most of the weights qualified yet 

14 hours ago, GockeS said:

i can't think of a tougher internet tough guy than you.

i mean how many people have responded to you about  your crap today?

get a clue.

T-rump, the Twidiot in the White House?

Edited by WillieBoy

On 1/17/2020 at 9:31 PM, Cradle1 said:

No need for sarcasm.  I'd think it's at least a somewhat significant win considering it's the most recent world championships.  I mean if he took 5th back in 2011 then it would be a complete nothing burger but the guy almost medaled at worlds a few months ago.....

While I agree with you in theory, Kaz had a very auspicious draw for most of the weights. I'm not calling home cooking but I kinda am . . . does anyone really think they are the second best team in the world (which is where they placed?).  Bruce Buamgartner and I were talking about how silly that was on our flight home (shamless name drop to add further credibility to my argument). My point being that this guy who Bo just beat made the semis of worlds by wrestling dudes from Japan, Germany, and Mongolia- none who have even come close to sniffing the podium in a world competition and then lost in medal round to a guy from Macedonia who had never placed higher than 10th in a world competition. Just for further perspective, Pat Downey just finished 2019 Worlds in 9th place. Would any of us be surprised if Bo beat Pat Downey . . . or Miles Amine for that matter (also World 5th placer)? Yes, I know different weight in MP tournament but you get the picture. 

Edited by LifeintheRed

30 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I just watched the Kyle Dake vs Azamat Nurykau match.  Kid Dynamite is a fantastic wrestler and a world class whiner.

Agreed. I'd just switch your adjectives . . .world-class wrestler and fantastic whiner.  

22 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I just watched the Kyle Dake vs Azamat Nurykau match.  Kid Dynamite is a fantastic wrestler and a world class whiner.

Considering how often Nurykau was slapping him in the face, I understand his frustration.  And the ref certainly seemed to agree.

He had his own head slaps,  pushes, and so on and so forth.  Happens in every match and is counter productive to whine about it.  Nurykau became more aggressive after Dake threw him off the mat.  Again, not worth complaining about.  If I were to complain, and I'm not, I'd say he did the same bush league maneuver to JB and Cox.