TobusRex

Snyder is living in Cael's basement

5 hours ago, dmm53 said:

How about all the f-in idiots who think that the orange con man and liar in Chief was appointed by a  non-existent deity?  They are even more pathetic and pathological. Religion really is a form of neurosis, fear of death, opiate, or psychological crutch enabling denial.  It's amazing the lengths that folks will go to to rationalize the absurd but pretend they are logical about lots of other things.  

I was wondering when our resident bolshevik bernie lover religion hating rural hating warrior would show up to try to re educate the unwashed masses. 

11 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

It probably wasn't a multiple choice question Kyle was seeking God's input on, more like a simple "should I stay at Ohio State or should I move on to Penn State?"

The answer God provided makes a lot of sense when you carefully consider what the question likely might have been. 

It was probably more like:  "I am going to PSU.  How can I mitigate personal responsibility for my decision?  I know, I'll say God wants me there."

Maybe Mickey was right? Do Women weaken knees?

When did Snyder meet his wife, and if he is as good of a Christian as he thinks he is, well we know what new opportunities marriage brought him ;)  

Edited by Lurie92

1 hour ago, cjc007 said:

Did you see Iran just teched that bad ass Bo Nickal 11/0?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Bo is a folk guy to the core. I doubt he'll rise to the top of FS. He's got some transferrable skills and is still a shaved gorilla though so he'll still be in the hunt. 

52 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

Bo is a folk guy to the core. I doubt he'll rise to the top of FS. He's got some transferrable skills and is still a shaved gorilla though so he'll still be in the hunt. 

Bo has all the tools to be a world champion If he sticks to FS, but there are weight classes for a reason. To think he can give up 25 lbs and make an Olympic team is either naive hubris or irrational fear of big brother. 

1 minute ago, wrestlingnerd said:

Bo has all the tools to be a world champion If he sticks to FS, but there are weight classes for a reason. To think he can give up 25 lbs and make an Olympic team is either naive hubris or irrational fear of big brother. 

Tweener in FS, huh? He's gonna have to bulk up then, I guess. 

He's a great age group wrestler.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, TobusRex said:

He’s not a tweener at all. The powers that be in the valley don’t want him at Taylor’s weight class. I believe it was said he weighed in under 92kg for 92kg at U23.

22 minutes ago, tec87 said:

He’s not a tweener at all. The powers that be in the valley don’t want him at Taylor’s weight class. I believe it was said he weighed in under 92kg for 92kg at U23.

Not just under, over TEN POUNDS under.  And now he's wrestling at a weight class 11 pounds above that.

7 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Not even a tweener. Just completely wrestling in the wrong weight class.

Edited by Cradle1