Lurker

Deja vu all over again

It's pretty ****ty by the fan base to jump all over our guys when they fail.  Last I checked, none of us won Olympic gold (unless we have some prestigious members of this forum quietly observing and pretending to be a fan instead of a star).  My gut tells me you probably made a mistake at work recently.  My gut tells me that not every relationship has gone as planned in your life, and in at least one of those instances, it was your fault.   

We don't live in comic book land.  They are not superheroes.  Quit pretending they are and projecting comic-like expectations on them. They're human beings that just so happen to be at the Pinnacle of our beloved sport.  And... Everyone falls.  Everyone fails.  

And if you're the one casting negative **** their way, you are failing at being a reasonable human being.  

Relax Francis' (yes... Plural)

33 minutes ago, DuckFor2 said:

sounds like you're stereotyping all US fans here Lurker. Kudos to the former juicer from Iran at this stage. Let's see what happens.

Not at all.  Just certain types that are showing it, whom I qualified with "ehhemm..fans".

4 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

What are these boards for then if they aren’t for saying aloud what we’re quietly thinking ?

And in my opinion, that's just it.  The fact that that's what the thinking is.

6 minutes ago, simple said:

Did you just discover sports? That’s what happens. Praise when they win, criticism when they don’t.

No sir, started wrestling when I was 7 and my entire professional career has been in sports, from youth to Olympic level.  I know its not new....but that doesn't make it right.  

I think most of the comments regarding Snyder are just taking jabs to go “ha ha, the move to PSU sure is working out good huh?” And are only being made because he got pinned. Most people familiar with Snyder aren’t being serious and aren’t surprised he took that loss because he tends to take a few losses during the year and then is on his game at worlds/olympics, which is when one would hope he’s on his game.

I think most of the comments regarding Snyder are just taking jabs to go “ha ha, the move to PSU sure is working out good huh?” And are only being made because he got pinned. Most people familiar with Snyder aren’t being serious and aren’t surprised he took that loss because he tends to take a few losses during the year and then is on his game at worlds/olympics, which is when one would hope he’s on his game.
It's not the loss, it's how he looked in the loss.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

59 minutes ago, Crash said:

Clearly Carl and Snyder are not praying enough in Cael's basement.

god is pissed at them.

No. You clearly don't understand how god works. He is just testing them. Post old testament left his angry ways behind and became a loving god.

11 hours ago, Crotalus said:

No. You clearly don't understand how god works. He is just testing them. Post old testament left his angry ways behind and became a loving god.

Except with the weather when it comes to Trailer Parks.