jerseywrestling

Ohio State vs Wisconsin Tonight on the BTN

Really hope Moran is healthy after his match with McKee. I’ve got Pletcher winning that match, but it seems like Moran has made huge improvements this year. If he can get into scramble positions he looks pretty confident there. I’m sure Pletcher will be trying to finish shots quickly. Should be a fun match with different styles clashing.  

1 hour ago, potentiallydangerous said:

Wrestlestat has Wisconsin winning 18-15, I think it will be closer, maybe 19-19, decided by criteria.

But one failed skin check might again determine the dual meet result. Andrege has not yet included the skin check prediction into his dual meet algorithm.  ;)

Decatur gets the first TD against Gross....still think Gross will MD if not TF him. But you can see the neutral position talent of Decatur

Edited by DocBZ

15-6 Gross over Decatur. Decatur took down Gross 3 times though.....the talent is there but he really need to work on his bottom game, course he is just a true freshman. Pleasantly surprised by Decatur. He did exactly what he needed to do and held Gross to a MD.

2 minutes ago, DocBZ said:

15-6 Gross over Decatur. Decatur took down Gross 3 times though.....the talent is there but he really need to work on his bottom game, course he is just a true freshman. Pleasantly surprised by Decatur. He did exactly what he needed to do and held Gross to a MD.

Gross was toying with him and easily reversed those last two TDs

Just now, npope said:

Maybe toying with him, but the Badgers needed Gross to go out and destroy that kid for the team points. Not helping the team by "toying" with anybody.

He was trying to turn him, but Decatur spent five minutes with his belly and head buried in the mat.  How he only gave up 2 stalling points in beyond me.

Pletcher has stepped it up more levels between last year and this year than anyone I can recall in the last several years.  In prior years, almost every match he had was a nail biter.  This year he is absolutely manhandling the other top guys at the weight.

Wow Pletcher is just relentless. MD over Moran and that match wasn't even as close as the score.  I haven't watched Moran much but is back is weakness?

I'm the opposite and haven't seen Pletcher this year.  Moran looked injured to me, like his rib injury from Sunday was holding him back.  Now, I do think Pletcher would have won regardless.

1 minute ago, goheels1812 said:

Pletcher is on a different level this year. Which makes me wonder... is real woods on that level too? 

I think so. I have watched all of Pletcher's matches this year and that was the only match that had me worried.

I think so. I have watched all of Pletcher's matches this year and that was the only match that had me worried.

Agreed. Woods is a stud. I’ve watched him a few times this year and I’m surprised by how sound he is from every position as a freshman.