Who is going to the Yargin?

I read Gillman and McKenna. Any others?

After this event, do we expect our guys to attend any more events before the Pan Am events? Cuba in Feb maybe?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Is anyone doing a broadcast on this tournament?  I don't see anything listed for it on FLO or Track. 

I hope UWW will do a video feed.  

Edited by 77again
typo corrected

Flo had the Yarygin the past few years since it was a ranking series event.  Don’t you remember Mike Mal traveling to Krasnoyarsk last year with like a sweatshirt and one carry-on bag, lol.  It’s not a ranking series this year, so I hope the American fans can access the UWW site or maybe Track will cover it?

48 minutes ago, sidakova4991 said:

Will he really be there?  

Sidakov about to go 3-0 vs Burroughs!

Are you his wife or his daughter?

According to reports, yes he is.

I am not sure Sidakov has the guts to show up at Yarygin.  WADA might be there.

Edited by AHamilton

45 minutes ago, sidakova4991 said:

Yargin.  UWW made a mess of the name and added a superfluous U.  Yet, you just went with Yargin.  

Yarygin is the best spelling, come at me

I agree with this.  I have Comrade Yarygin's autograph on a program from a 1991 USA vs. USSR dual meet.  A very pleasant man in my experience.

8 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

Are you his wife or his daughter?

According to reports, yes he is.

I am not sure Sidakov has the guts to show up at Yarygin.  WADA might be there.

If Sidakov has the guts to show up?  Stupid thing to question.

For a wrestler who hasn't failed a single test, he has nothing to worry about with WADA.  You can cry all you want; whenever an American wrestler loses, the first thing that springs to mind in steroids and PEDs.  It is literally the same story ALL of the time lol.  There are wrestlers certainly more defined than him; Rashidov and Uguev for instance.  

I heard the same thing last year, that Burroughs would be at the Yarygin tournament, but he was a no-show, but that was supposedly at 79kg for some reason.  

1 minute ago, sidakova4991 said:

If Sidakov has the guts to show up?  Stupid thing to question.

For a wrestler who hasn't failed a single test, he has nothing to worry about with WADA.  You can cry all you want; whenever an American wrestler loses, the first thing that springs to mind in steroids and PEDs.  It is literally the same story ALL of the time lol.  There are wrestlers certainly more defined than him; Rashidov and Uguev for instance.  

I heard the same thing last year, that Burroughs would be at the Yarygin tournament, but he was a no-show, but that was supposedly at 79kg for some reason.  

What about "state sponsored doping program" do you not understand?  You either follow the program or the state goes with someone else.  

How many Russians fail tests years  after the competition.  It is a shame and robs the true victors of their just rewards.

Are you Sidakov's wife or daughter?