nom

The big mysteries you believe will be answered

This is a mix of College and International ...

What are the wrestling mysteries you hope will be answered and expect will be, just needs some time ..

For me:

1.  Was there a clear cause for Spencer Lee’s funk in the 2018-2019 season?

2.  Did Spencer Lee avoid freestyle the last couple of years due to Gilman being a teammate?  (This one might be related to the first q above)

3.  Was Bo Nickal truly kept in the dark about Taylor not wrestling at Final X last year?

I fear this thread will devolve into bickering.  

Hoping we can keep to the questions and have a good thread compiling them.  Feel free to start other threads about the answers to these questions.

7 minutes ago, MedicineMan said:

Is Penn State’s reign of terror really finished?

When will Vakattack finally fess up to being Mudflap?

What will russelscout get for his 13th birthday?

Will Ridge Lovett finally break into the top 5 by beating RBY this Friday in Lincoln?

Who is vakattack in real life?

1.  Probably not a clear cause.

2.  No, I think he was legit trying to get healthy and knowing that this year was an Olympic year, he was building towards this.

3.  He was kept in the dark.  I don't think it's wrong that Taylor did it, but I don't think Nickal would be wrong to be pissed about it.

1 hour ago, go_rines12 said:

Who is vakattack in real life?

A gentleman and a scholar.  Also a lowly public defender in Florida.

1 hour ago, MedicineMan said:

When will Vakattack finally fess up to being Mudflap?

Wait.....new Flap or Original Recipe?  Because that decides if I'm insulted.

My question:  Apparently there is a significant divide in this country between people who wipe whilst they're sitting and people who wipe whilst standing, and I have to say....I can't believe anybody wipes while sitting, let alone a significant portion of the population.

Edited by VakAttack

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

My question:  Apparently there is a significant divide in this country between people who wipe whilst they're sitting and people who wipe whilst standing, and I have to say....I can't believe anybody wipes while sitting, let alone a significant portion of the population.

And then there are those of us that lay...

10 hours ago, nom said:

This is a mix of College and International ...

What are the wrestling mysteries you hope will be answered and expect will be, just needs some time ..

For me:

1.  Was there a clear cause for Spencer Lee’s funk in the 2018-2019 season?

2.  Did Spencer Lee avoid freestyle the last couple of years due to Gilman being a teammate?  (This one might be related to the first q above)

3.  Was Bo Nickal truly kept in the dark about Taylor not wrestling at Final X last year?

Hoping we can keep to the questions and have a good thread compiling them.  Feel free to start other threads about the answers to these questions.

Kidney stones are horrible 

46 minutes ago, jchapman said:

1)  Will Berge start breathing?

2)  Will Carl tell Bo which MMA weight class he is allowed to compete in?

3)  Will anyone taking an Oly RS make the Olympic team?

Bwahahahahahha....

1.)Will Tbar's head explode when Cael tells him they lost this season due to Tbar officially picking the Hawkeyes to win?

2.)Will MSU158 mourn Tbar after his head explodes?

3.)Will BigTenFanboy answer all the questions for Tbar, before he has a chance to respond himself?

9 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

1.)Will Tbar's head explode when Cael tells him they lost this season due to Tbar officially picking the Hawkeyes to win?

3.)Will BigTenFanboy answer all the questions for Tbar, before he has a chance to respond himself?

Will MSU158 finally admit what everyone already knows, that I live rent free in his noggin? 

Edited by TBar1977

5 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Will MSU158 finally admit what everyone already knows, that I live rent free in his noggin? 

That is a super old, overused line, my neighborhood PSU sycophant.  Endeavor to improve your lines!  

Until then, you more often reside somewhere between my washing machine lint trap and the end of the drain hose in the laundry tub.

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Wow, you officially went down the laundry tub drain with that one.  You might as well use the, "I am rubber and you are glue......" line while you are at it.  That way you can at least hit the trifecta for lines most often used in the 1950's!

16 hours ago, nom said:

2 hours ago, MSU158 said:

well nom.....it almost got to 20 replies.