Cementmixer103

Nebraska v. PSU

1 minute ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Venz dec brooks 9-5 

schultz dec Rasheed 3-1 ..

match comes down to heavyweight 

Thank you again. You're very considerate. I found it on radio broadcast, so I'm listening now. Thanks for thinking of the flo-less.

1 minute ago, Mohammer said:

One of the best duals of the season! It was all left on the mat tonight!

Pretty amazing with all the bonus points. I went to Rec Hall for the PSU/Nebraska dual last year, as I was back in the States at the time. It was kind of a disappointment, with no fireworks at all. There were no bonus points wins in the dual.

Great match.... bad officiating, horrible announcing....... if I had to hear the announcer say one more time, “holy smoke”, “holy smokers”, or “holy smokes” I was going to stab my esr drum with a Q-tip..... seemed like the refs were slow to stop the action when th period was over and didn’t know what was going on a few times 

6 minutes ago, Kov88 said:

Great match.... bad officiating, horrible announcing....... if I had to hear the announcer say one more time, “holy smoke”, “holy smokers”, or “holy smokes” I was going to stab my esr drum with a Q-tip..... seemed like the refs were slow to stop the action when th period was over and didn’t know what was going on a few times 

Holy smokes!

5 hours ago, lost said:

Wow, red had absolutely nothing for Lee.  After how good he looked against Murin I was expecting a little more.  Lee and pletcher sure look like they've separated themselves from the pack.

Didn't Red beat Nick Lee when they were seniors in high school to win his fourth state title? If so that's does that mean the Penn State room and coaching is that much better or was Lee not as experienced at the time and always going to eventually be better than Red? Interested in people's opinions.

13 minutes ago, ConnorsDad said:

Didn't Red beat Nick Lee when they were seniors in high school to win his fourth state title? If so that's does that mean the Penn State room and coaching is that much better or was Lee not as experienced at the time and always going to eventually be better than Red? Interested in people's opinions.

Last year Lee beat Red by 1 point in a tight match that could have gone either way. This year Lee majors with no doubt.

24 minutes ago, ConnorsDad said:

Lee was a grade below Red. So with how close they were then it's not that suprising that Lee caught up and passed him. There were a decent amount of people that thought a freshmen Lee, was going to beat a senior Micic, so Im guessing those people felt he would go on to be one of the better wrestlers from indiana. I felt that Lee's offensive style would allow him to excel at Penn state. That being said I did think Red would have more... well i guess in season success, then he has. Red is still a 2x ncaa aa, and seems to look better at ncaas then in season.

Edited by Molsen

Brooks appears injured.

Berge seems 'out' of it too.

Rasheed too?

Three HUGE question marks that may need to be addressed for PSU to win it.

They do have options at each weight.

Lee at 157. If he can drop to 157, I do believe he is an immediate upgrade over Pipher(no disrespect intended).

Starroci at 184. Obviously up a weight, however a gamer.

Beard at 197.