He hasn't competed in years (as far as I know or can see in results), and there's no way he's making 74 kilos again without severing a limb, so are we to expect that his career is past him at this point? He didn't get popped after Rio, did he? Questions about him and his "vitamins" have been rampant since 2016.

2 hours ago, Tofurky said:

He hasn't competed in years (as far as I know or can see in results), and there's no way he's making 74 kilos again without severing a limb, so are we to expect that his career is past him at this point? He didn't get popped after Rio, did he? Questions about him and his "vitamins" have been rampant since 2016.

Guy was juiced for sure but must have passed Rio. He said he was going to 86 but never saw him after Rio

saw recent pictures all muscles deflated and could make 70kg

40 minutes ago, CaliWrestler said:

Guy was juiced for sure but must have passed Rio. He said he was going to 86 but never saw him after Rio

saw recent pictures all muscles deflated and could make 70kg

juice or not, but this guy made JB cry like girl! it was sad when tough guy was destroyed and then cry. 

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

1 hour ago, Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin said:

juice or not, but this guy made JB cry like girl! it was sad when tough guy was destroyed and then cry. 

You will never, ever never ever see him wrestling again competively, he is done.  Just look at Russian wrestlers in the past.  

He is done!

While the crybaby continues to compete.  

13 hours ago, Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin said:

Is this even the same Abdullah that started out here?  Since when did he become such an ass?

perhaps he has grown tired of every time a russian wrestler is mentioned the chants from the plebians of JUICED UP MONSTER starts...

so, perhaps he is just resorting to those same low-rent games...

6 minutes ago, Axe_Spartan said:

He was always an ass. You are just figuring it out now.

Nah he was pretty cool when he first started coming around here.  But he's turned into your basic internet troll.  Hate to see people get influenced that way. I've noticed it for awhile but just didn't say anything.  Last comment was over the top.  Maybe its a defense mechanism with all of the proof continually coming out of how corrupt his federation is.  

12 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Nah he was pretty cool when he first started coming around here.  But he's turned into your basic internet troll.  Hate to see people get influenced that way. I've noticed it for awhile but just didn't say anything.  Last comment was over the top.  Maybe its a defense mechanism with all of the proof continually coming out of how corrupt his federation is.  

I'm brazilian, he started making some monkey jokes when I was talking to him in the past, being a xenophobic prick towards me, how cool was that?

13 minutes ago, Axe_Spartan said:

I'm brazilian, he started making some monkey jokes when I was talking to him in the past, being a xenophobic prick towards me, how cool was that?

Well....I haven't seen that exchange, and I am saying he has become an ass.  Not really sure what you want from me.  I mean I don't have a specific date and time of when the change became official.  Let's not turn this into some unnecessary big debate over AK's assedness.  We both agree at this point in time, he is an ass.  Fair enough?

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Well....I haven't seen that exchange, and I am saying he has become an ass.  Not really sure what you want from me.  I mean I don't have a specific date and time of when the change became official.  Let's not turn this into some unnecessary big debate over AK's assedness.  We both agree at this point in time, he is an ass.  Fair enough?

You haven't seen it because it wasn't public and I don't want anything from you, I was just saying I figured out he was an ass (worse than that actually) 2 years ago. Yes, we agree he is an ass, fair enough.

Hey, I never would say this, but when I was younger my coach told me that all Russian citizens are cheaters and can't win without cheating.  Very mentally and physically weak.  That is why their government makes them take PEDs, because there is no way they can win without them.  Coach said that you can never trust a Russian citizen in any sporting event because cheating is all they know.  Coach also said that they know they are still cheating but still brag about their countryman's victories. 

I will never forget that my coach said that stuff.  I certainly would never say it though.

4 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

Hey, I never would say this, but when I was younger my coach told me that all Russian citizens are cheaters and can't win without cheating.  Very mentally and physically weak.  That is why their government makes them take PEDs, because there is no way they can win without them.  Coach said that you can never trust a Russian citizen in any sporting event because cheating is all they know.  Coach also said that they know they are still cheating but still brag about their countryman's victories. 

I will never forget that my coach said that stuff.  I certainly would never say it though.

I see what you did there...

1 hour ago, LJB said:

perhaps he has grown tired of every time a russian wrestler is mentioned the chants from the plebians of JUICED UP MONSTER starts...

so, perhaps he is just resorting to those same low-rent games...

Could be.  I'm not one of those but I will say it's kinda hard not to be suspect of all.  But none the less you're probably right.

certainly one of Abdullah's most ridiculous posts ever. the headbutt alone in that match seemed to driven from a little extra mojo. 

and the dude clearly was sauced! as was Bolt! we don't just throw false accusations out there if a guy doesn't look "enhanced"

there are more than enough photos out there supporting his jacked up, veins bulging physical state. JUICED!

4 minutes ago, DuckFor2 said:

we don't just throw false accusations out there if a guy doesn't look "enhanced"

Actually I've seen a number of accusations regarding Sidakov on here, I'm not buying that one.  And certainly nobody would mistake him for Geduev looking at their physique, but the accusations are there.