Perry

Iowa vs Penn State

Just now, JohnnyWishbone said:

Man that’s a big swing and where’s the Iowa starter at 41 ? Looks like the psu upoers are gonna be the knes

to blow it. Rasheed is a shell of what he was. Final score Iowa 20-15 psu which if desanto doesn’t get hurt could be 24-11

Ppl were saying that Murin is still hurt (shoulder?)

Just now, tightwaist said:

Kaleb Young rides parallel with a deep claw, and zero attempt to turn and Brands flips out when he is called for stalling.   

I always called that a collar ride. Not a lot you can actually do from their unless you are Mark Perry. 

19 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

An Iowa fan called it a conspiracy, not anyone else. 

it is way worse in Carver. 

OK - Sure. Not everyone is using the actual word 'conspiracy'.  They, however, continue to whine about Carver and how unfair it to PSU.

You say potato...

Ref calls stalling on verk for being driven out of bounds with two under hooks and no intention to score by Lugo then calls action when pipher chains two shots together on young who made zero attempt to circle back in. The lack of consistency with the oob stall is terrible

1 minute ago, Perry said:

Ref calls stalling on verk for being driven out of bounds with two under hooks and no intention to score by Lugo then calls action when pipher chains two shots together on young who made zero attempt to circle back in. The lack of consistency with the oob stall is terrible

Its clearly cheating. 

We’ll see if Cenzo keeps mindful of his positional awareness. I think the last two times they went, Joseph lost those weird out-of-position scrambley situations that he otherwise wins against other wrestlers. And I think Marinelli turned him both times.

Just now, pamela said:

We’ll see if Cenzo keeps mindful of his positional awareness. I think the last two times they went, Joseph lost those weird out-of-position scrambley situations that he otherwise wins against other wrestlers. And I think Marinelli turned him both times.

He just looked very mindful