Crash

Doesn't Sound Like Pico is interested in Tokyo

What I reeaaaally don't understand is 1), why some people have such an issue with others discussing Pico....where does it impact your day to day life?......and further 2) if you really are not interested in any Pico discussion, why do you enter a Pico discussion thread?  I personally prefer to avoid things I have no interest in......and further 3) if you are not at all interested in discussing Pico on here....why do you then comment, and thereby engage in Pico discussion.  

Can someone help me make sense of this phenomena?  Asking for understanding.

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

What I reeaaaally don't understand is 1), why some people have such an issue with others discussing Pico....where does it impact your day to day life?......and further 2) if you really are not interested in any Pico discussion, why do you enter a Pico discussion thread?  I personally prefer to avoid things I have no interest in......and further 3) if you are not at all interested in discussing Pico on here....why do you then comment, and thereby engage in Pico discussion.  

Can someone help me make sense of this phenomena?  Asking for understanding.

The only thing people enjoy more than talking about things they like is talking about things they don't like.  

On 1/30/2020 at 5:12 PM, LJB said:

he is a topic because of what could have been...

what other 19 year old has been in the finals of our team trials and forced a 3rd match during those?

Yianni did...

Which is kind of why it would have been awesome to see him go through the 2020 cycle before switching to MMA. He would still have plenty of time to get his face smashed in like he has for the past year.

Edited by mg113

2 hours ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

No doubt? Maybe he knew he plateaued, that’s why he transitioned to mma so early.

No doubt is putting it mildly.  He’d still be the rep in 2020, if he quits MMA and focuses on freestyle for the next 3 months.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:41 PM, LJB said:

So silly...

he quit wrestling when he was 19 after he had accomplished more than 99.9% of all who put on the shoes ever do...

think about that for a second... who can anyone name who was their best wrestler at 19 years old?

he piss pounded our world rep in 17 and 19 every time he faced him... I believe it was 6-0 all time...

pico took a different path and Odin bless him for doing it... but, every one who discounts what he did in his wrestling career can kick rocks... 

When he was 14-15 years old, many on here were saying this and that and he's gonna whip this guy and do this, win the Trials, The Open, The Olympics, but he didn't.   I am not knocking his talent, but he gambled and lost.  In MMA, let's be frank, he has a glass jaw.  He's tough against like talented (or less) fighter, but he has not been able to hang with people ranked above him.  WE ARE STILL WAITING>