Sign in to follow this  
silvermedal

Ohio State v Nebraska

6 minutes ago, MagnetBack said:

Yeah, I caught it late. I saw him on bottom and assumed he had riding time locked up because he didn't seem to have any interest in getting up. 

same here. Tuned in to see it 2-2, moved to Iowa-MSU then when I came back to this meet I saw Rocky get his hand raised. Did he get riding time?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

same here. Tuned in to see it 2-2, moved to Iowa-MSU then when I came back to this meet I saw Rocky get his hand raised. Did he get riding time?

Rocky need like 12 seconds after that takedown to secure riding time. The ride out got him the win with riding time. 

Gotta think Ryan goes with Dylan Koontz the rest of the way at 125. He looked good at 125 in winning the Edinburg open. Malik has had his chance but unfortunately has shown no improvement in strength or ability to finish.

Malik is the best 125lber the Bucks have, he just doesn't have the strength.  It's frustrating. Decatur isn't the answer at 133.  This season or next.  

I thought this was a really disappointing loss for The Bucks, not because of rankings, just how some of the guys wrestled...

2 hours ago, DocBZ said:

Gotta think Ryan goes with Dylan Koontz the rest of the way at 125. He looked good at 125 in winning the Edinburg open. Malik has had his chance but unfortunately has shown no improvement in strength or ability to finish.

i didn't think there was anyway we were beating heinslmen after watching him in a dual last week... 

On 2/2/2020 at 1:59 PM, DocBZ said:

I kind of wondered the same thing when I saw that Dylan Koontz had dropped to 125 for the Edinboro Open & then won the Tournament.  Why else would he make the drop this late in the Season ?