fiveontwo

intermat paywall

19 minutes ago, LHU125 said:

At this point it is like paying for your local newspaper subscription (who does that?)

I did until a few months ago, just because I figured it's not a good idea to read the newspaper (on an electrical device) while in my sauna.  

51 minutes ago, LHU125 said:

I didn't really understand this decision either as I never thought of Intermat as a money-maker anyway. At this point it is like paying for your local newspaper subscription (who does that?)

THIS GUY

Girly Boy Foley is a classic example as to why it’s not a good idea to bring religion and politics into the equation. He blatantly played to one side and he did it often which resulted in ticking off many readers (read some of the comments) and subscribers.

Those who do it here have to understand you’re alienating half of your audience. Support one side and you inadvertently take a stand against the other.

By sticking to wrestling – something we all share in common, you engage 100% of your audience. That should be the goal 100% of the time.

Edited by Marcus Cisero

11 hours ago, Marcus Cisero said:

Girly Boy Foley is a classic example as to why it’s not a good idea to bring religion and politics into the equation. He blatantly played to one side and he did it often which resulted in ticking off many readers (read some of the comments) and subscribers.

Those who do it here have to understand you’re alienating half of your audience. Support one side and you inadvertently take a stand against the other.

By sticking to wrestling – something we all share in common, you engage 100% of your audience. That should be the goal 100% of the time.

Unfortunately, given our particular  political  climate, that isn't possible. 

Times have changed and who you choose to blame that on is clearly on you.  That said, I miss foleys  feed on wrestling, as I'm not willing to fork out cash unless it goes in my gullet.