Sign in to follow this  
Grecojones

How to watch Iowa vs PSU tonight

1 hour ago, Grecojones said:

BTN+ or Fox? Is it even possible to stream w/o a full on cable provider?

Here are some useful links For Tonight's Dual:

Big Ten Network YouTube: http://bit.ly/BTNWrestlingYT

BTN On the Mat Series: http://bit.ly/OnTheMat

LIVE Match Link: http://bit.ly/PSU-Iowa2020

Full Iowa vs PSU Dual Preview: http://bit.ly/IowaPSUPreview20

7 minutes ago, Boompa said:

Is there a basketball game prior?  Do we have to endure 20 minutes of timeouts in the last 3 minutes even when the losing team is down by 15 points and have zero chance to win?

I believe there is actually a pre meet show dedicated to wrestling for the first time on BTN

I assume you need to have a fox sports subscription to watch on the app? I know you can watch live NFL games on the NFL app so wondering if its a similar case with the FS app.

1 hour ago, Boompa said:

Is there a basketball game prior?  Do we have to endure 20 minutes of timeouts in the last 3 minutes even when the losing team is down by 15 points and have zero chance to win?

It's the Brent-Metcalf- keep -wrestling- til you -hear- the -final- whistle approach to an inevitable loss.

1 hour ago, Boompa said:

and between 2 teams that aren't even ranked in the top 25

I live in Southeast Asia and have tried multiple times to legally stream BTN.  Espn is easy through Sling and a VPN, but have tried Hulu, Youtube TV, etc...

Can anyone point me to anything that will work?  

Edited by matts1w

8 minutes ago, matts1w said:

I live in Southeast Asia and have tried multiple times to legally stream BTN.  Espn is easy through Sling and a VPN, but have tried Hulu, Youtube TV, etc...

Can anyone point me to anything that will work?  

I had same issue two years ago when in Australia and right now with a Flo even in on Australia that I can't watch here.  Some countries just won't let you do it.  You go with Sling, Hulu etc stream cause you think it will work anywhere you have wifi/internet but ain't always so.  :(

Just now, ionel said:

I had same issue two years ago when in Australia and right now with a Flo even in on Australia that I can't watch here.  Some countries just won't let you do it.  You go with Sling, Hulu etc stream cause you think it will work anywhere you have wifi/internet but ain't always so.  :(

I use Sling and a VPN every year to access ESPN for NCAAs.  Sadly no BTN on Sling.  Hulu wont work with a VPN...  Frustrating.  

34 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

That's how I catch my BTN. I believe Fubo carries BTN as well and has a 7 day free trial.

Yeah I used my Fubo free trail last year. I guess I will run out of options and end up paying one of these years lol