Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Grecojones

How to watch Iowa vs PSU tonight

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Grecojones said:

BTN+ or Fox? Is it even possible to stream w/o a full on cable provider?

Here are some useful links For Tonight's Dual:

Big Ten Network YouTube: http://bit.ly/BTNWrestlingYT

BTN On the Mat Series: http://bit.ly/OnTheMat

LIVE Match Link: http://bit.ly/PSU-Iowa2020

Full Iowa vs PSU Dual Preview: http://bit.ly/IowaPSUPreview20
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Boompa said:

Is there a basketball game prior?  Do we have to endure 20 minutes of timeouts in the last 3 minutes even when the losing team is down by 15 points and have zero chance to win?

I believe there is actually a pre meet show dedicated to wrestling for the first time on BTN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume you need to have a fox sports subscription to watch on the app? I know you can watch live NFL games on the NFL app so wondering if its a similar case with the FS app.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boompa said:

Is there a basketball game prior?  Do we have to endure 20 minutes of timeouts in the last 3 minutes even when the losing team is down by 15 points and have zero chance to win?

It's the Brent-Metcalf- keep -wrestling- til you -hear- the -final- whistle approach to an inevitable loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boompa said:

Is there a basketball game prior?  Do we have to endure 20 minutes of timeouts in the last 3 minutes even when the losing team is down by 15 points and have zero chance to win?

and between 2 teams that aren't even ranked in the top 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in Southeast Asia and have tried multiple times to legally stream BTN.  Espn is easy through Sling and a VPN, but have tried Hulu, Youtube TV, etc...

Can anyone point me to anything that will work?  

Edited by matts1w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, matts1w said:

I live in Southeast Asia and have tried multiple times to legally stream BTN.  Espn is easy through Sling and a VPN, but have tried Hulu, Youtube TV, etc...

Can anyone point me to anything that will work?  

I had same issue two years ago when in Australia and right now with a Flo even in on Australia that I can't watch here.  Some countries just won't let you do it.  You go with Sling, Hulu etc stream cause you think it will work anywhere you have wifi/internet but ain't always so.  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ionel said:

I had same issue two years ago when in Australia and right now with a Flo even in on Australia that I can't watch here.  Some countries just won't let you do it.  You go with Sling, Hulu etc stream cause you think it will work anywhere you have wifi/internet but ain't always so.  :(

I use Sling and a VPN every year to access ESPN for NCAAs.  Sadly no BTN on Sling.  Hulu wont work with a VPN...  Frustrating.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

That's how I catch my BTN. I believe Fubo carries BTN as well and has a 7 day free trial.

Yeah I used my Fubo free trail last year. I guess I will run out of options and end up paying one of these years lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...