steamboat_charlie v2

Bilyal Makhov Tests Positive for HGH

I'm sure it will come as a great shock to all of you, but 3x World Champion Bilyal Makhov has tested positive for a growth hormone from a sample taken at the recent Matteo Pellicone tournament.  Who could've guessed?  Probably doesn't have any real relevant impact on the world stage, but I'd guess that'll be the end of his comeback.

bilyal-makhov-2.jpg

Edited by steamboat_charlie v2

1 hour ago, AHamilton said:

Well, you are on record believing that the Russians are clean, and you are also fine with doping.  

Lol, I never said Russians are clean, I said it's absurd to state that ALL Russian wrestlers are juicing.

I also never said I was fine with doping.  I said it was cheating and sleazy.  I did say that once someone is caught cheating, and is punished appropriately, I am willing to assume they are clean until proven otherwise.

Get it right!!

1 hour ago, AHamilton said:

Because laundry.

I also don't understand your obsession with laundry, but perhaps we should not discuss that now.

14 hours ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

I'm sure it will come as a great shock to all of you, but 3x World Champion Bilyal Makhov has tested positive for a growth hormone from a sample taken at the recent Matteo Pellicone tournament.  Who could've guessed?  Probably doesn't have any real relevant impact on the world stage, but I'd guess that'll be the end of his comeback.

bilyal-makhov-2.jpg

Where did you get this. I  can't find these news nowhere 

9 hours ago, irani said:

Lol, I never said Russians are clean, I said it's absurd to state that ALL Russian wrestlers are juicing.

I also never said I was fine with doping.  I said it was cheating and sleazy.  I did say that once someone is caught cheating, and is punished appropriately, I am willing to assume they are clean until proven otherwise.

I’m trying to figure out where he came up with that. 

Just now, Lurker said:

No, his claim that you are “on the record” saying all Russians are clean and you are fine with doping. 

Yes, I was attempting to be funny, and meant he came up with that comment in the laundromat, since he keeps on talking about laundry.  I think he knows very well I never said that, and is just trying to make up crap.

32 minutes ago, Jim L said:

Laundry is a clever way of referring to uniform. i.e. most fans don't care about the actual athlete, they are just cheering for the athlete's laundry

Thanks for educating me.  

So he is saying I deny that All Russians are juicers because I am cheering for Russian athletes?  I am now more confused!

15 hours ago, GoNotQuietly said:

I was wondering how he came back from that seemingly career-ending back injury.  Similar to when Anderson Silva used gear to come back from his leg snapping in half.  Stuff works.

Right.  HGH in particular--superhuman recovery, in addition to its other benefits.  

If I were Makhov I'd go with the Andy Pettite defense.  

Haha, I was just joking, but he actually is taking the Peyton defense that it was for his wife.

From the article.

"I held a meeting with Bilyal after I received an official information, my stance is that I have a document on the table and the rest is just a cheap talk.

"He is not holding a stance of the categorical denial, says it is possible that a growth hormone was in his body, explaining it that his wife was taking medical preparations at the moment and some of them may contain this substance."

58 minutes ago, 77again said:

Haha, I was just joking, but he actually is taking the Peyton defense that it was for his wife.

From the article.

"I held a meeting with Bilyal after I received an official information, my stance is that I have a document on the table and the rest is just a cheap talk.

"He is not holding a stance of the categorical denial, says it is possible that a growth hormone was in his body, explaining it that his wife was taking medical preparations at the moment and some of them may contain this substance."

Who hasn't accidentally injected their wife's HGH?  And for that matter, who's wife isn't on HGH?  Common stuff...