JoeNP

NCAA TICKETS (All things)

Try the NCAA ticket exchange.  I put my pair of tickets (in section 237) up for sale yesterday and they sold in about an hour.  It pained me to do so since this is the one event every year that I truly look forward to. 

Face value. (ticket exchange takes 5% fee so I added that in and broke even).  Hopefully you can unload your lower levels.

This year is a total shot in the dark.  I have yet to hear what the final decision for the mat configuration or stadium layout.  

1 hour ago, TFBJR said:

Below face value for lower tier seats.  Thanks NCAA.  At least they will all get their bonuses while we spend $1000s to watch it on in-stadium televisions.     What a gigantic group of money-grubbing grifters. 

Complaining about the poor view/fan experience is reasonable, but the prices this year are very reasonable for the event.  Who is paying $1000 for tickets?

29 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

Complaining about the poor view/fan experience is reasonable, but the prices this year are very reasonable for the event.  Who is paying $1000 for tickets?

Flight $700, Hotel $1,200, Tix $650 for 2, Incidentals $600.  Adds up quick. 

Edited by TFBJR

2 hours ago, Michigan wrestling said:

For 2, flight $600.00, Hotel $500.00 (2 nights), Tickets $364. 

Not counting Incidentals.

You $2550

Me $1464

4 nights for me - have to come in Wednesday to get in town in time for kickoff, can't leave until Sunday.  Same thing - more expensive tix and a first class flight I guess.   I'm happy to pay but I'd like to be close.  When I was in Pittsburgh they showed us a diagram of the Mat layout - all closer towards one side in a diamond format. 

C'est la guerre.   Some good story lines developing.  

Rutgers mailed the B1G tix this week.  Should be good.  Cheers. 

Ticket: $162.00

R/T Flight: $379.00 from LAX

Rental Car (6 Days, arriving Wednesday - departing Monday) $291.00 (Hertz Gold Club)

Hotel: 5 nights, Free, used my Best Western points

Food-Drink-Tee Shirt: $350.00

Total: $1182.00

40 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Tickets: $1,328.00

Flight: $397.00

Air BNB: $900.00

Ubers: $250.00

Food & Drink: $2,347.17

Craps table: ($7,847.00)

Gambling in Minny?  We may be on  to something. 

12 hours ago, TFBJR said:

Below face value for lower tier seats.  Thanks NCAA.  At least they will all get their bonuses while we spend $1000s to watch it on in-stadium televisions.     What a gigantic group of money-grubbing grifters. 

I think they wanted to actually make it easier for more people to attend this year with a larger venue and more affordable tickets.

However, I agree regarding the seating layouts being lame, I don't mind paying more for tickets if I feel like I'm matside.  I wonder how bad the sight lines will be with an 8 or 6 mat layout and your guy is 250 feet away...

My only wish is that This creates an aura like the final four of basketball.  And that people will sit In the upper tiers only to able to see the action with binoculars or with the many video screens in the venue. Just like ncaa basketball. All the basketball fans seem like thy can’t get enough of the great atmosphere. This can only grow the sport of wrestling. 

On 2/8/2020 at 4:31 PM, KayakArchitect said:

Still looking for (2) All Session tickets for NCAAs- lower level. Holler if you're looking to sell.

I still have two

sec 116 row 32

I have one all-session pass to the NCAAs in Minnesota. I regretfully can no longer go and need to sell the tickets. They are in the lower bowl, section 112, row 31.

Selling the all-session ticket for the amount I paid for them on Ticketmaster plus what it’d cost to ship them to you. $325 total for (1) all-session ticket.

Please let me know if you're interested.