JoeNP

NCAA TICKETS (All things)

7 hours ago, taylor said:

Anyone have any idea when 2021 St. Louis tickets will be up for sale ??? 

Should be 1 day before the 2020 championships begin. So Thursday, March 12 is when they should come out. 

Edited by goheels1812

7 hours ago, goheels1812 said:
Should be 1 week before the 2020 championships begin. So Thursday, March 12 is when they should come out. 

No. They usually go on sale the day before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by lu_alum

On 2/25/2020 at 1:36 PM, AKHUNTER said:

My buddy got our tickets yesterday!...... he said "about the 45 yd. line .........Row 7."

Gonna be interesting how far that is from the mats. Especially the ones on the other side of the field.

Gonna be prepared and bring the binocs.

they arrived in my mail today.......... V2 row 7 ......... gonna be interesting. Looking forward to see if this venue can be a good experience.

1 Available- Section V9 Row 7 (Medtronic Club Seats- Lounge Area, Chef, Separate Restrooms) $300 (Less than face value)

2 Available- Section 134 Row 20 ($275 each or $500 for the pair)

Email chrischidlaw@yahoo.com

Started new job & don’t have accrued enough vacation by March to attend this year.

One all-session package available - literally on the 50-yard line, with NCAA Experience (2hr pre-session open bar & tailgate food) included.  Listed on PrimeSport ticket exchange.

Sec F3

Row 2

Seat 26

https://www.primesport.com/e/sports/2020-ncaa-division-i-wrestling-championships-(all-session)-tickets/u-s--bank-stadium/march-19-2020-1001052010

$500

Edited by lu_alum

Our group over ordered. Five tickets available together, all sessions.  Lower bowl F1 or F5 between the 30 yard lines. It's called the "Prime package" which apparently means there is all you can eat buffet and all you can drink (beer) for an hour before each session.  Asking face value ($975) OBO.  

Email: rpatdoyle@gmail.com