JoeNP

NCAA TICKETS (All things)

Feel bad for those who purchased on secondary markets. Glad I bought mine on PrimeSport - I’ll get a $1,225 refund for my single all-session ticket that I wasn’t able to use anyway.

I also was pretty disappointed how they sold premium tickets without knowing the mat configuration when they initially went on sale. That full stadium layout completely devalued the tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/11/2020 at 9:13 AM, BHunt116 said:

2020 Division 1 NCAA Wresting Tickets - Minneapolis, MN

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it out to Minneapolis this year.  I have Six (6) tickets in Section 238 (picture from seats attached).  I am looking to get rid ASAP.  I have the tickets in hand and would be willing to mail these so you can receive them before the tournament or if you are in the NY/NJ/PA area we can meet up.  I will take cash, check, Venmo, PayPal, etc. for payment.  If you are interested please email me at bryanrhunt@yahoo.com so we can discuss.  Thanks and feel free to reach out with questions.

NCAA Tickets All Sessions

Quantity: 6

Section: 238 (aisle and all of them are together)

Email: Bryanrhunt@yahoo.com

-BH

US Bank Sec 238.jpg

With respect to this poster, who would want to watch a wrestling tourney from this perspective?   Move this back to an arena format.  The only entity making money from this set-up is the NCAA.