Jimmy Cinnabon

Taking bets about PSU vs Wisconsin tonight

I know several people tried to memoralize bets with me in other threads, but sorry it got too hard to track.

I'm betting that Wisconsin beats Penn State tonight.  If you would like to wager on Penn State instead (either sig bet or donation to a wrestling related charity bet) please post in this thread and specify what you want to bet for.  

Even though I think Penn State loses tonight if I win the bet (i.e. Penn State loses tonight) you will have to donate to Nittany Lion Wrestling Club, as I am a die hard Penn State fan.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I know several people tried to memoralize bets with me in other threads, but sorry it got too hard to track.

I'm betting that Wisconsin beats Penn State tonight.  If you would like to wager on Penn State instead (either sig bet or donation to a wrestling related charity bet) please post in this thread and specify what you want to bet for.  

Even though I think Penn State loses tonight if I win the bet (i.e. Penn State loses tonight) you will have to donate to Nittany Lion Wrestling Club, as I am a die hard Penn State fan.

Yuk, that's disgusting. 

Just now, Hotkarl712 said:

You apparently ain't dying too hard if you're picking them to lose to Wisconsin

PSU is hurting at some spots in the lineup right now.  Any realistic fan will tell you it is looking very unlikely we qualify 125, 157 or 197 for March right now.  I'm a diehard fan, but not a homer.

4 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

Not PSU fans. Do you even read this board? It's required to praise and defend Cael from all would disparage his name. (Even if PSU/Cael are not part of the discussion)

Shoot, I forgot about that. Completely my bad. LOL thanks for the reminder!!  :)

38 minutes ago, Wrestlingfan1997 said:

I’ve got rby over gross in the main swing match 

If that’s the case you should take his team bet offer. Almost impossible for Wisconsin to win this dual if 133 swings to PSU.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

No.  I'm betting Wisconsin beat PSU.

This is so confusing. I have a bet for you then. If Wisconsin wins, I donate $100 to the NLWC. If PSU wins, you donate $100 to the NLWC. The rich get richer.

Is it a bet?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Sig/poster bet on your other thread title that PSU will lose to Wisc & Ohio St.

Made offer on you previous prediction couple weeks ago as well as this one, you failed to reply.

Sig bet or loser doesn't post again thru NCAA tournament, your choice.

Put up or shut up.