MedicineMan

Iowa Michigan

13 hours ago, Marcus Cisero said:

Lee is dominant with basically one move. Figure that out, then get him into the 3rd period - and you've figured him out

I don't care what any one says - Spencer Lee is VULNERABLE

Billy Jack had one move too. And like SLee, there isnt a damn thing you can do about it. 

Edited by Wrestleknownothing

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Billy Jack had one move too. And like SLee, there isnt a damn thing you can do about it. 

Billy Jack had one move too? That was an awesome movie back in the day, however, to use him as a comparison to Lee is incorrect. He used a fighting technique known as “Hapkido” which is a form of self defense that involves kicks, punches, throwing, grappling and joint strikes as well as throwing objects (knives, etc).

Spencer Lee’s offense is nothing like your example – in fact, it’s extremely limited. Lee is a one trick pony who mastered the arm bar tight waste tilt better than anyone else. It’s basically all he’s got besides a nice single leg take down.  He also lacks a tank as evidenced by those who took him into the 3rd period.

I really want to see a rematch with Jack Mueller. He’s the only one I feel who can prevent him from capturing #3.

Edited by Marcus Cisero

1 minute ago, Marcus Cisero said:

Billy Jack had one move too? That was an awesome movie back in the day, however, to use him as a comparison to Lee is incorrect. He used a fighting technique known as “Hapkido” which is a form of self defense that involves kicks, punches, throwing, grappling and joint strikes as well as throwing objects (knives, etc).

Spencer Lee’s offense is nothing like your example – in fact, it’s extremely limited. Lee is a one trick pony who mastered the arm bar tight waste tilt better than anyone else. It’s basically all he’s got. He’s also has a nice single leg take down.  He also lacks a tank as evidenced by those who took him into the 3rd period.

I really want to see a rematch with Jack Mueller. He’s the only one I feel who can prevent him from capturing #3.

You're hilarious.

8 minutes ago, Marcus Cisero said:

Spencer Lee’s offense is nothing like your example – in fact, it’s extremely limited. Lee is a one trick pony who mastered the arm bar tight waste tilt better than anyone else. It’s basically all he’s got besides a nice single leg take down.  He also lacks a tank as evidenced by those who took him into the 3rd period.

He has seveal different tilts he can use from the same grip, Askren discussed it on FRL I believe last week.   Also has a variety of TDs from neutral

1 hour ago, Marcus Cisero said:

You really are focusing on the wrong part. He can tell you what he is going to do and there ain't a damn thing you can do to stop it. To say SLee has one move that no one can stop is really narrow. He is a two for two champ who apparently only needs that one move. Your hypotheticals do not trump his actuals. And Tom Brady is pretty limited too with that short passing game. All Chris Carter did was score touchdowns, etc.

5 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

You really are focusing on the wrong part. He can tell you what he is going to do and there ain't a damn thing you can do to stop it. To say SLee has one move that no one can stop is really narrow. He is a two for two champ who apparently only needs that one move. Your hypotheticals do not trump his actuals. And Tom Brady is pretty limited too with that short passing game. All Chris Carter did was score touchdowns, etc.

I appreciate your viewpoint sir so lets just agree to disagree. Either way we're fortunate to have superstars like Lee and others to keep the season so entertaining. That we can agree on.

Hard to give all the credit to his tilts when he is also better on his feet than everyone else. Sure he wracks up a lot of points via the tilt, but he couldn't do that if anyone could stop him on their feet. Right now the only way someone can beat him is if they can avoid being taken down for a period and a half and hope to gas him.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Marcus Cisero said:

What does that say about our 57 kg senior guys that a guy without his only move dominated them recently in a style in which that move is useless? 

Mueller is never beating Lee. Terrible matchup.