sidakova4991

J'den Cox Announces Move up to 97kg

2 minutes ago, jsmalls131313 said:

He faked the injury for a breather, was handed a takedown and additional step out point he didn't earn. Then he flopped onto the mat one second after the match in the biggest drama queen move in US wrestling history.  DT was the better wrestler then and hes the better wrestler now. Cox knows this and thats why hes going up to lose to Snyder and pretend that he did it to "challenge himself". 

Sorry these facts upset the 5-6 J'den fangirl accounts on this sub that obsessively white knight him on here. But zero chance he beats Snyder. ZERO. Cry about it. 

your boy got beat... and then he was the one who cried about it... for months afterwards and looked like a total ass... all he had to do was wrestle and not freak out like an 8 year old and blow the match...

but, he didn't and he did...

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

your boy got beat... and then he was the one who cried about it... for months afterwards and looked like a total ass... all he had to do was wrestle and not freak out like an 8 year old and blow the match...

That 3rd match was a total debacle, that ref should never be able to ref again after that. Nobody would have taken that defeat lightly, still his tweet was true although rude. Taylor has proven to be better the last few years doing what Cox was unable to do. 

1 minute ago, LJB said:

My boy got beat by Sadulaev. But at least my boy didn't fake injuries or need the refs to earn his spot .Plus my boy is an Olympic Champ and your boy will never be an Olympic champ, nor will he make the olympic team.

With that being said, J'den knew he had no chance vs DT or Snyder so he went the route he could cut less weight and not have everyone see that the first time was a fluke handed to him by the refs. 

So tell your boy to start warming up those vocal chords hes so proud of... 

you boys are sooooo salty...

that was on DT 100%... quit making all these excuses so many years later... cox went up a weight and let DT get a title... you guys and DT should all be very thankful and way more appreciative of the gift...

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

that was on DT 100%... quit making all these excuses so many years later... cox went up a weight and let DT get a title... you guys and DT should all be very thankful and way more appreciative of the gift...

You are a total idiot if you actually believe this. 

1 minute ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

You are a total idiot if you actually believe this. 

One side using facts (beat DT, moved up a weight, opened things up for DT) and the other side is using excuses (fake injuries, horrible refs). And one side is saying the other is an idiot. Hmmmm

5 minutes ago, LJB said:

After next year DT and KS will both have Olympic Gold medals

J'den will be off to American Idol and his fan girls will be crying on here like J'den was fake crying on the mat after his robbery victory in 2017. 

After next year DT and KS will both have Olympic Gold medals
J'den will be off to American Idol and his fan girls will be crying on here like J'den was fake crying on the mat after his robbery victory in 2017. 
lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, jeffrideal said:

Doubtful, Askren even said he has begged J'Den for the answer and he was tight lipped.  So I doubt he would let Kevin know and not let his good friend Askren. 

Askren has known for some time.  On FRL this morning he said he knew ahead of the announcement but did not reveal the information.  CP said he suspected Askren knew at the OTT qualifier in Dec in Fort Worth.  He said when he asked Askren at that event Ben's entire demeanor changed when denied knowing.  

Listen at 1:17 - https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/6696142-frl-457-princeton-ends-cornells-streak-gross-rby-parris-cassioppi

I also doubt that he would have outright told Kevin.  I suspect if Kevin knew ahead of the announcement it was because Cox told one or more persons at the Ohio RTC and word got around.  Probably more of an open secret in the room and only a real secret from the media and fans.  

21 minutes ago, Lurker said:

One side using facts (beat DT, moved up a weight, opened things up for DT) and the other side is using excuses (fake injuries, horrible refs). And one side is saying the other is an idiot. Hmmmm

They split the first 2 matches and a third even if you say was completely fair was a razor close win for Cox. So in what world would Cox be gifting his spot at 86. Keep in mind DT did what Cox could not. 

They split the first 2 matches and a third even if you say was completely fair was a razor close win for Cox. So in what world would Cox be gifting his spot at 86. Keep in mind DT did what Cox could not. 
Cox made the team that year. Taylor did not.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, LJB said:

it was a dik thing to say... DT was still salty after him totally blowing that last match and acting like a spoiled child in the aftermath...

my guess is DT gets he was being a punk and has bettered himself since... 

I believe they’ve trained together since. They’ve definitely traveled together. Probably water under the bridge by now.

Kyle Snyder was Olympic champion that year. Cox was not. Cox was handed an undeserved spot and then got exposed.
Have you followed the results since then? How about last year's final x? No show Bo couldn't score a takedown against Cox in two matches

How did Taylor do at 2019 Worlds? How about Snyder? Nick Lee? Mark Hall?

17 minutes ago, pamela said:

I believe they’ve trained together since. They’ve definitely traveled together. Probably water under the bridge by now.

im sure it is... cox has said as much...

3 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

Have you followed the results since then? How about last year's final x? No show Bo couldn't score a takedown against Cox in two matches

I have. I watched as J'den abandoned 86 kg(Olympic weight with tons of top competitors) For a non olympic weight with very little competition. I believe the reason he won't return to 86kg is b/c he knows he didn't earn the victory the first time and probably couldn't again. If he's going to be an underdog, he may as well not cut weight. But winning the worlds at the extremely weak 92kg has very little bearing over what he will do vs the big boys at 97kg.

As far as how Nick Lee did at 2019 worlds, I have no idea but you can surely let me know. 

59 minutes ago, jsmalls131313 said:

He faked the injury for a breather, was handed a takedown and additional step out point he didn't earn. Then he flopped onto the mat one second after the match in the biggest drama queen move in US wrestling history.  DT was the better wrestler then and hes the better wrestler now. Cox knows this and thats why hes going up to lose to Snyder and pretend that he did it to "challenge himself". 

Sorry these facts upset the 5-6 J'den fangirl accounts on this sub that obsessively white knight him on here. But zero chance he beats Snyder. ZERO. Cry about 

Are you stomping your foot and screaming he's better he's better he's better, lol? I'm a huge Taylor fan but and we will never know who was going to win it this year. The one thing, unfortunately for us DT fans, that we know about the year in question is that J'den Cox was better than David Taylor. How do we know that? He beat him.

33 minutes ago, jsmalls131313 said:

Kyle Snyder was Olympic champion that year. Cox was not. Cox was handed an undeserved spot and then got exposed.

olympic bronze is getting exposed now...

(insert whatever pointing and laughing emoji you prefer)

soooooo salty...

11 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

What was the point you were trying to make here?

2 hours ago, MDogg said:

Exact tweet from DT on 8/25/17:

”Cox had the Golden goose served on the golden platter to be WC with that draw. He is too talented to have no fight down 6-1. Makes me sick.”

That's when I learned Taylor was a classless jerk.