Lurker

What if I told you....

I'd say I completely understand what he was making effort to do, and that he knew as much as anyone else that his move was a gamble. I support Snyderman all the way. He knows what is best for him, and in every single interview I see with that young man, he takes responsibility for himself, good or bad. No matter what happens, KS is will be just fine because he is a dude who can teach a master class on being a stand up human being with unshakable integrity.

That said, I think J'Den Cox is the man at 97 kilos this year for the USA.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:10 PM, WillieBoy said:

I understand "Carl" is the real reason Dan Gable lost that final NCAA match as well as the comeback match against LeRoy Kemp. He's also the reason Robin Reed quit wrestling before "Carl" enrolled at ISU and John Smith retired from active competition.

"Carl" is the only human who can beat Gort, the world destroyer as seen in the film THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL. Actually beat him on the mat without having to use the phrase "klaatu barada nikto".

"Carl" is supernatural and grew up bench pressing the Heber Creeper in Heber City, UT so the railroad workers could service it without having to use an industrial jack. If something good happens in the world, "Carl" is the reason.

Music to my ears. As a little boy my dad took me and my brother to see that (a retrospective!) and I ran around saying “Gort klaatu barada nikto.” Yes indeed. 

22 hours ago, cjc007 said:

I think Snyder would benefit from a power yoga program. He is way too rigid. His hips seem tight compared to a true freestyler like Kyle Dake.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the token heckle... couldn't resist... could ya... 

14 hours ago, de4856 said:

Well there’s a ton of stuff that Treep2000 said about SnyderMan that I agree with. If J’den has one advantage over Kyle it’s defense, and funk. So we’ll see. 

Wow!  An opposite of a heckle... jeesh… Thanks!

On the flip side, what happens if Snyder goes out and wins golds after such a move...

I'm rooting for whoever we send to win gold, but man some people already wont let you say anything less then full on praise about Cael, I coule only imagine...

Thanks for the token heckle... couldn't resist... could ya... 

"I would take Snyder in a dead lifting competition over Saduleav. Allah over Jesus too." That's a Heckle and a Jekyll.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk