Sign in to follow this  
WillieBoy

Videos of wrestling?

Iowa was featured in THE SEASON, a video well done and one that made them look like killers in singlets.

Any other good videos out there on Schools or Programs we can view?

Would seem to be a good project for Penn State or most any good program. A longer video as THE SEASON or even some a bit shorter would be nice to see.

Minnesota has one called “The Dog Days” from around Konrad’s sophmore year on YouTube. There is one about, I want to say, Minnesota mankato on YouTube. Plus all the ones Flo made about different programs, the Minny one bing the best.

14 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

The biggest documentary disaster ever was when they followed around Lehighs wrestling team for Jon Trenge's 6th year when they seemed poised for a title. 

Is it online so we can see it?

I would like seeing documentaries more than anything. The Iowa one is pretty intense and I know some parents who would probably forbid their kids from any mats if they saw it. I like it and enjoyed seeing it. Would like to see more of that type if possible.

12 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

They turned it into being about Jon's battles with rage fueled by people playing with his glasses used to protect his eyes after his retinal detachment.

yeah it wasn't a great twist from "great team with many interesting personalities competing for a national title" 

Edited by hammerlockthree