TFBJR

OTT Tickets?

Prices on StubHub are pretty outrageous in most cases, some over $1,000, but i did bite the bullet and pick up 1 all session.  It''s going to be fire. 

Does anyone have a link to the BJC seating that shows actual seat number assignments?   I have a seat in row DD Lower.  I'm wondering if i will be below stage height : 

Also, any insight on good bars, restaurants walkable from the arena?  

Prices on stubhub are pretty crazy. Tells me USAW/PSU figured out a way to keep the tickets from hitting the resale market. BJC should have a seating capacity of over 15,000 for this event and there are only 60-65 tickets per session available right now on stubhub. Or maybe the tickets haven’t been sent to the original purchasers yet? No idea but something’s off when only 0.4% of the tickets to an event are for resale on stub hub. 

2 hours ago, MDogg said:

Prices on stubhub are pretty crazy. Tells me USAW/PSU figured out a way to keep the tickets from hitting the resale market. BJC should have a seating capacity of over 15,000 for this event and there are only 60-65 tickets per session available right now on stubhub. Or maybe the tickets haven’t been sent to the original purchasers yet? No idea but something’s off when only 0.4% of the tickets to an event are for resale on stub hub. 

I like your deductions...

Lots of twitter chatter from wrestlers and parents alike that USAW/ Penn State didn't allocate any tickets for any of the competitors. Unconfirmed word is that tickets were all scooped up by NLWC boosters and now they're on the resale market at exorbitant prices. Pretty disappointing if that is true and the stands are going to be empty.

Lots of twitter chatter from wrestlers and parents alike that USAW/ Penn State didn't allocate any tickets for any of the competitors. Unconfirmed word is that tickets were all scooped up by NLWC boosters and now they're on the resale market at exorbitant prices. Pretty disappointing if that is true and the stands are going to be empty.
They let psu employees have first dibs via a presale.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I ordered my tix from stub hub about 3 days after the went on sale. Paid $200 for what I’m assuming are decent seats (sec 124 row N). But I haven’t received them on stub hub yet. They said I’ll get an email day b4.

We’re staying in Altoona. Anything available close was super spendy!