cjc007

Saduleav cradled and exposed at Euro's.

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

there are no touch falls in free... haven't been in years... 

Well, if not by rule then by practice. I see lots of guys pinned for no more than what that guy did to Sadulaev.

Edited by TBar1977

2 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Well, if not by rule then by practice. I see lots of guys pinned for no more than what that guy did to Sadulaev.

no you don't... you have just made up your mind about something a long time ago and refuse to educate yourself any further...

29 minutes ago, Axe_Spartan said:

Very close, that is as close as one can get of a pin, he was flat for a moment if you pause the video, but I think that was not even for a second, since he was moving his back the entire time.

I would ask at what time in the video did you see both sides of the pinning area flat?  And not trying to be argumentative,  I've just seen a couple different videos with different angles and can't point a time where I can say  he was flat.

Edited by Lurker

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

I would ask at what time in the video did you see both sides of the pinning area flat?  And not trying to be argumentative,  I've just seen a couple different videos with different angles and can't point a time where I can say  he was flat.

Not a very good picture, but it seems he is flat for less than a sec there.

Screenshot_2020-02-14-15-58-14-415_com.twitter.android.jpg

15 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

He stepped really high into his finish on the single leg. His opponent got him pretty tight. It’s actually amazing Sadulaev got out of it. 

I can't help but think of the guy that Mark Hall pinned in a tilt last week. A fraction of the fight that Sadulaev had here is all it would have taken to not get pinned.

21 minutes ago, Axe_Spartan said:

Not a very good picture, but it seems he is flat for less than a sec there.

Screenshot_2020-02-14-15-58-14-415_com.twitter.android.jpg

But we can’t see he’s right side of the body at all. That’s kind of what I was getting at. It was certainly close no doubt. If he would have been able to keep Sad from rocking, her May have gotten it.