shieldofpistis

I confident Penn St defeats Ohio St by at least 8

Not sure why you needed to start a new thread on this, but I think tOSU keeps it within 8 and has an outside shot to win.  

But I’m assuming no Berge.  If Berge is back I’d not be confident in that.

Even if PSU wins more of the early matches than expected, I could see Cael ducking Moore and him getting a tech or FF which would add a couple points to their projected total. 

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Not sure why you needed to start a new thread on this, but ...

Kind've JC like ... wait a minute, where is JC ... and who is this new guy ... is he trying to get money back for JC ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Kind've JC like ... wait a minute, where is JC ... and who is this new guy ... is he trying to get money back for JC ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

absolutely hilarious, if true. .. is it possible JC is another from the creator of DF? 

@TBar1977 should appreciate this...

Buckeye homer time (but realistic homer):

125 - Koontz dec. Meredith.  If it's Malik, it's a toss-up.  Going 3-0 tOSU

133 - RBY Mdec. Decatur.  Jordan keeps it real on their feet, but is no match for when the ground game starts.  4-3 PSU

141 - Lee dec. Pletcher.  I think Pletch loses this match... and probably loses the Big 10 finals to Lee, but on the big stage, Pletcher shows up and wins.  7-3 PSU

149 - Sasso dec. Verk.  Verk kept it close with Micah.  Verk keeps it close with Sasso.  7-6 PSU

157 - Cleary dec. Pipher.  I think Gas Tank Cleary wins this one.  If it's Kinner, I see the same result, with Kinner getting in some good riding time and some tilts. 9-7 tOSU

165 - Joseph WBF Smith.  Ethan keeps it competitive through the first.  Joseph goes inside trip to his back for the fall.  13-9 PSU

174 - Hall Mdec. Romero.  I think Romero tries to keep it close, but in doing so, takes a desperation shot at some point, and Hall gets some NF to get the major.  17-9 PSU

184 - Brooks dec. Jordan.  Jordan can't keep up with Brooks and his takedowns/slickness.  Could be a major.  20-9 PSU

197 - Moore dec. Shak.  Moore gets taken down at some point trying to work on some moves he's just recently learned and is trying to perfect.  Moore wins a controlled decision, but the PSU faithful will claim that the see vulnerability (which, may not be false). 20-12 PSU

HWT - Nevills dec. Traub.  Gas Tank Gary keeps it SUPER close with Nevills.  Close enough that he there's a chance he pulls out a win.  However, Nevills takes it at the end, in a 6-3 type decision.  23-12 PSU

Ok hecklers... fire away since y'all know you just want to.

6 hours ago, treep2000 said:

133 - RBY Mdec. Decatur.  Jordan keeps it real on their feet, but is no match for when the ground game starts.  4-3 PSU

141 - Lee dec. Pletcher.  I think Pletch loses this match... and probably loses the Big 10 finals to Lee, but on the big stage, Pletcher shows up and wins.  7-3 PSU

149 - Sasso dec. Verk.  Verk kept it close with Micah.  Verk keeps it close with Sasso.  7-6 PSU

157 - Cleary dec. Pipher.  I think Gas Tank Cleary wins this one.  If it's Kinner, I see the same result, with Kinner getting in some good riding time and some tilts. 9-7 tOSU

165 - Joseph WBF Smith.  Ethan keeps it competitive through the first.  Joseph goes inside trip to his back for the fall.  13-9 PSU

174 - Hall Mdec. Romero.  I think Romero tries to keep it close, but in doing so, takes a desperation shot at some point, and Hall gets some NF to get the major.  17-9 PSU

184 - Brooks dec. Jordan.  Jordan can't keep up with Brooks and his takedowns/slickness.  Could be a major.  20-9 PSU

197 - Moore dec. Shak.  Moore gets taken down at some point trying to work on some moves he's just recently learned and is trying to perfect.  Moore wins a controlled decision, but the PSU faithful will claim that the see vulnerability (which, may not be false). 20-12 PSU

HWT - Nevills dec. Traub.  Gas Tank Gary keeps it SUPER close with Nevills.  Close enough that he there's a chance he pulls out a win.  However, Nevills takes it at the end, in a 6-3 type decision.  23-12 PSU

Probably something like this. Though I want Ohio to win along with Pletcher.

Edited by Daybreak

43 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

I only had it 19-12, so treep you are a bigger PSU homer than me! Ha!!

This is going to be a fun one.

125, 141, 157 and 285 are toss ups and if tOSU can pull out W's in 3 out of 4 of those, they have a shot at winning this match. Obviously limiting PSU bonus points is big, too. Do I see either of those things happening? Nope.

I don't think 125 is a lock for tOSU. Yes, I'll predict a W for them here but I think it's going to be really close and wouldn't be shocked if they dropped this match.

3-0 tOSU

133 - Decatur should be in RS. RBY will win this, I'm not comfortable with predicting any bonus points though. I hope Decatur can keep it interesting, on their feet at least.

3-3

141 - Match of the night. I'm going to take Nick here, in a close one, that goes to OT. Really hyped for this one. Both have upped their game this year and have been scoring tons of points 

15 Bonus point wins for Pletcher out of 23 matches.

Lee has scored bonus in 15 of 16 matches this year!!!

I do think Pletcher will take 1 of their 3 potential matches this year. Just not here.

PSU 6-3

149  Sasso over Verk. Verk does usually keep it close with everyone but I think Sasso gets it done here. He's young and wants to win big. He'll get a cradle and 6 pts along the way.

9-6 tOSU

157 - Cleary by a td, in another close one.

12-6 tOSU

165 - VJ by MD. 12-10 tOSU

174 - Hall by dec. This is one of the tougher one's for me to predict because I can also see Hall getting a pin here. 13 -12 PSU

184 - Fun match here between two freshman. Rocky has looked solid but I think AB is finding his groove and that can mean trouble for the rest of the field at 184. AB by 5/6.

16-12 PSU

197 - Wrestlestat has Rasheed winning this. Maybe that algorithm knows something I don't. I'd love to be a homer and pick my NY guy here but I can't. This isn't even about Moore looking solid all year as much as it's about Rasheed looking like someone else out there. Hope he fully recovers before the post season and goes out a 2x AA. Moore by dec.

16-15 PSU

Hvy- 

Crazy to think the match could be decided by 2 "backups". Both of these guys are young and talented and I think this will also be a lot closer than most people think. Both were majored by Steveson and both lost to Cass (Nevills 7-0, Traub 9-3). I can see this going to SV with Nevills pulling it out. 

19-15 PSU

I can also see PSU winning 26-9. Haha

16 minutes ago, ionel said:

I've tried to bet against myself but never get good odds so ... 

Ifif you actually apply logic it would come to your mind that Jimmy loves Penn St but he bets against them.  There are rwo bets I have tried to make- Lee over Pletcher amd penn over ohio.  These are opposite of what Jimmy would do.  He hedges against happiness and bets against penn st.  I have only bet for them.  

If you compared our posts youd see our sentence structure and vocab are different.  Plus i was at Mayo yesterday amf i had the choice of dairy queen or cinnabon. I choice dairy qieen. Does that dound like jimmy?

14 minutes ago, shieldofpistis said:

If you compared our posts youd see our sentence structure and vocab are different.  Plus i was at Mayo yesterday amf i had the choice of dairy queen or cinnabon. I choice dairy qieen. Does that dound like jimmy?

I agree. The biggest difference, however, is that when Sinner Manbuns makes a post, the reading public can usually understand what the topic is. With you it's not so easy. Is that a deliberate ploy to get people to click on your posts? I mean the Jon Jones post, holy sh**! Try to write a cohesive statement, man.

Edited by pa in taiwan

13 minutes ago, pa in taiwan said:

I agree. The biggest difference, however, is that when Sinner Manbuns makes a post, the reading public can usually understand what the topic is. With you it's not so easy. Is that a deliberate ploy to get people to click on your posts? I mean the Jon Jones post, holy sh**! Try to write a cohesive statement, man.

Nothing was misleading about jones. It was poorly written. But i asked how could could he have been.  And i explained he had taken down dc, hammill, bader, etc.  But i openly wondered how much steriods played into it.

11 minutes ago, shieldofpistis said:

But i asked how could could he have been. 

Stop digging the hole deeper, man! I'm not saying the content of the post was misleading. Once I read the post, it was clear. I'm saying that you should show more care in your post headlines. It's as if a ball peen hammer is necessary to make you understand.